User Tag List

Page 1244 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 2447441144119412341242124312441245124612541294 ... LastLast
Results 12,431 to 12,440 of 13414

Thread: Ask the Next Person Anything

  1. #12431
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    787

    Default

    I always make instant decisions based on what I'm feeling at the moment, which often does cause me a lot of regret and missed opportunities. I think I'm improving slowly but it's not easy when you've always been that way.

    Are you happy with your physical appearance?

  2. #12432
    sorry ejcc this 1s pretty Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,940

    Default

    what is good for people I care about long term. so I guess head/common sense/logic.

    can you go to class for me?
    @Noll

    I'm not unhappy

    is my computer being slow or are you just fast?

  3. #12433
    Senior Member Array RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    what is good for people I care about long term. so I guess head/common sense/logic.

    can you go to class for me?
    @Noll

    I'm not unhappy

    is my computer being slow or are you just fast?
    What are the results of your speed test @prplchknz ?
    I am fast when I get enthusiastic...

    Do you have some tattoos ?
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

  4. #12434
    sorry ejcc this 1s pretty Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExNinjaTropPervertie View Post
    What are the results of your speed test @prplchknz ?
    I am fast when I get enthusiastic...

    Do you have some tattoos ?


    no

    do you?

  5. #12435
    Senior Member Array RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,166

    Default

    Yeah...

    How many hours/minutes (average) do you use your mobile phone per day ?
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

  6. #12436
    sorry ejcc this 1s pretty Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,940

    Default

    none usually but weekly probably 10-11 total.

    if you were temporairly blind and completely numb ie couldn't feel a thing physically and someone said you were naked would you believe them?

  7. #12437
    Post Human Post Array Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    none usually but weekly probably 10-11 total.

    if you were temporairly blind and completely numb ie couldn't feel a thing physically and someone said you were naked would you believe them?
    I might. But I'm not sure I'd care, I'd have bigger problems... being blind and numb.

    What was the last inanimate thing you named?

  8. #12438
    sorry ejcc this 1s pretty Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I might. But I'm not sure I'd care, I'd have bigger problems... being blind and numb.

    What was the last inanimate thing you named?
    I named my car dorey (after dorey in finding nemo)

    what was the last movie you really liked?

  9. #12439
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,226

    Default

    The last one I saw that I really liked was Boyhood.


    What's the last concert you went to, and did you like it?

  10. #12440
    across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,587

    Default

    Fazil Say, Turkish pianist. I liked it a lot.

    Describe your day with one word.

Similar Threads

  1. Are you a bath person or a shower person?
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-30-2015, 01:42 AM
  2. new person
    By nutella in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. New Person. (:P)
    By Hunter in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:26 AM
  4. just another person
    By halfaninstant in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •