User Tag List

i assume that you can never have what you didn't choose, in which case the answer is easy: rich. if i was famous, also being rich would probably mitigate the horror of being under the loupe of the public somewhat. since i wouldn't be, i don't have to think twice about my choice.

well-off and anonymous > poor/moderate income and being constantly scrutinized by assholes i don't know.

tell me of your favorite record - which one is it and why?
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

Most points in a National Hockey League career: Wayne Gretzky, 2857.

It's my favourite record (presuming you mean as in "extreme value", not as in a music album ) because I love hockey and it's far and away the most unbreakable record.

Gretzky also holds the records for most goals and assists, of course: 894 and 1963, respectively. The next closest in points is his former teammate of 10 years, Mark Messier. Messier scored 1887 points in his career (five years and 269 games longer than Gretzky's). So even if Gretzky never scored a single goal in his entire career he'd still have the record for most points just with assists alone.

Sidney Crosby is the highest-scoring player today. He had a great year this past season, scoring 104 points. He was the only player to score over 100 points. The most he has ever scored in a season is 120.

In Gretzky's first 13 years he never had less than 121 in a season. And even then didn't hit that milestone in his 14th season only because he was injured half the season in 1992; he was on pace for 121, and he scored 130 points the next season.

Gretzky is also the only player to have ever scored 200 points in a season (Mario Lemieux came closest, scoring 199 in 1989). And he not only hit the 200 point milestone once, he did it four times.

Gretzky led the NHL in scoring every year from 1981 to 1987, and would have in 1980 except Marcel Dionne won the scoring title on a tie-breaker: they both had 137 points but Dionne had 53 goals to Gretzky's 51. Gretzky won the yearly scoring title seven times in a row, which is more than any other player has won in their entire career, let alone in a row.

At the pace Sidney Crosby has scored at over his first nine seasons he would have to keep playing for another 1494 games to catch Gretzky's all-time mark. Gretzky only played 1487 games in his entire career; Crosby has already played 550. Another 1494 games would mean playing every game, every year, for the next 18 years. Crosby would be 44 years old. Gretzky retired from playing hockey when he was 37.

Which country, other than your own, do you think has the best national anthem?

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Are you crazy? My country has a terrible national anthem! We'd even be better off if they replaced it with bloody Gangnam Style and we don't even have that much Koreans living in our country!

Imagine: you wake up in the morning and everything seems completely fine. You look in the mirror and you see you still look the same. Your house looks just the same, the world outside your house looks just the same and everything else looks just the same as well. Then you go to the shower and you discover that one change: you woke up with the genitals of the other gender. Now you know there is no reason to panic, because you heard this story on the news about some virus that seems to be spreading through the tap water. Men who are infected by this virus wake up with a vagina, women who are infected wake up with a penis and in all reported cases everything went back to normal after one day without any medical help.
    So, how are you going to spend this day with your brand new genitals?
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Permabanned
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Hide alone in a dark room until the virus passes. Now, if I were to become a completely female version of myself, facial changes, breasts, the works..that would be a whole other story. One too explicit to go into detail about here.

Would you rather be unknowingly dosed with PCP right before a stressful work related event, or have a convict with a violent record hired by another convict with a violent record to watch over you and pet your hair while you sleep for 6 months, while any actions to prevent it would guarantee a slow traumatic death?

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Are you crazy? My country has a terrible national anthem! We'd even be better off if they replaced it with bloody Gangnam Style and we don't even have that much Koreans living in our country!
    OTHER than your own...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

No question answering for me

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

@Romello I'd choose the latter alternative.

What's your favorite movie decade?
    Ewww is the new sexy

Permabanned
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

The 90s.

whos your favorite non famous person

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

The inventor of the question mark.

If you could learn to speak any language you want perfectly (just one), what language would you pick?
    Ewww is the new sexy

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Icelandic

Do you care what happens to your body after you die? If so, what would you prefer?
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.