User Tag List

Page 1156 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 15665610561106114611541155115611571158116612061256 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,560 of 13411

Thread: Ask the Next Person Anything

Senior Member Array

Karzahni yeah. If you think that's crazy, you don't know me.

In one sentence, what is the history and nature of every part of our universe, to the detail of every particle, every number of said particles, how these substances react, what is formed of these substances, how and where in the cosmos life first began to appear and how it spread, the full history of all civilizations or individuals in asocial species to the finest detail and date, and every implication of every property of every property of every property of each object, use of that object, interactions between objects and their uses, interactions between properties and properties, from the origin point infinitely before the origin of all time to a similar point at the end as well as what, in general, we can conclude about the nature of it as a whole?

Senior Member Array Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Socionics
    ILI

We (non-gender) are, have been, and will be, simply because.

Can you prove to me that I am not the only actual conscious being sitting here and that you are all here because of me?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    We (non-gender) are, have been, and will be, simply because.

Can you prove to me that I am not the only actual conscious being sitting here and that you are all here because of me?
    Nope.

What's the first name of your first love?

Ginkgo

Amy.

What flavor of cat?

Senior Member Array

Nihilogen flavor.

What is it with elitism? How screwed is human society that our greatest form of decay is actually a step up towards more rigid organization? Why do people join fraternities and hang out in fancy cliques?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Nihilogen flavor.

What is it with elitism? How screwed is human society that our greatest form of decay is actually a step up towards more rigid organization? Why do people join fraternities and hang out in fancy cliques?
    Elitism is stupid. It's very screwed, and I have no idea. I don't understand cliques.

Where does one get the urge to genocide? How do they sleep at night knowing they're killing 100's+ people???

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis B View Post
    Elitism is stupid. It's very screwed, and I have no idea. I don't understand cliques.

Where does one get the urge to genocide? How do they sleep at night knowing they're killing 100's+ people???
    Ever seen American Psycho with Christian bale? It's not a choice. They're born with the want. It's just society thats in the way, or maybe society influenced the want a little more? does it depend on setting? maybe, life circumstances? maybe. Maybe it's just maybelline, and they were born with no remorse. Kinda of a vague/broad question with multiple vague answers.

is it wrong, that I judge bronies negatively/positively at the same time? and cannot form a clear opinion on them. I know they're all not a like. The my little pony feminine aspect is great, i suppose. I just watched that whole documentary about them on Netflix. and I still have this uneasy feeling I can't shake about the whole my little pony culture.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

The Dark Lord Array The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    Ever seen American Psycho with Christian bale? It's not a choice. They're born with the want. It's just society thats in the way, or maybe society influenced the want a little more? does it depend on setting? maybe, life circumstances? maybe. Maybe it's just maybelline, and they were born with no remorse. Kinda of a vague/broad question with multiple vague answers.

is it wrong, that I judge bronies negatively/positively at the same time? and cannot form a clear opinion on them. I know they're all not a like. The my little pony feminine aspect is great, i suppose. I just watched that whole documentary about them on Netflix. and I still have this uneasy feeling I can't shake about the whole my little pony culture.
    I am about to watch it.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    is it wrong, that I judge bronies negatively/positively at the same time? and cannot form a clear opinion on them. .
    It's okay not to have a clear opinion on something.

Why do people's opinion of us matter so much? I'm talking about people that aren't very close...why is it so important for our sense of worth to be gathered from others?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    It's okay not to have a clear opinion on something.

Why do people's opinion of us matter so much? I'm talking about people that aren't very close...why is it so important for our sense of worth to be gathered from others?
    People with creative minds need to know if they're either crazy or creative, when clearly everyone's both. I think honestly just to make sure were human, or society's version of human. For me mostly, it's out of insecurity. probably same for most others. I'm really shocked when people think the same complimentary thoughts about myself, because I just feel like I'm being delusional.. idk

What is the cold truth about humor?
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde