User Tag List

Page 1154 of 1346 FirstFirst ... 15465410541104114411521153115411551156116412041254 ... LastLast
Results 11,531 to 11,540 of 13455

Thread: Ask the Next Person Anything

LadyLazarus

I draw the curtains closed.

Would you rather be allergic to otters(and thus be forever deprived of the joy which they bestow upon humanity) or be trapped in a pair of skinny, leopard print pants for all eternity?

Senior Member Array

Pfffft. Amateurs. I can always put a different pair of pants on over the leopard prints. If need be, I can swim in jeans.

What question should I ask?

Mud and rain and chaos... Array TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

One that compels you.

Why did you answer this question?
    ~ Truth ~ Freedom ~ Health ~ Love ~ Communication ~ Humor ~ Respect ~

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by TickTock View Post
    One that compels you.

Why did you answer this question?
    Because even though we pretend we're so new and innovative by hanging out on these psychology internet forums, ultimately our posts seem to be slave to the titles of the threads, less Moderator Brutality be unleashed upon us.

Why would an INFP chase a dollar?

Mud and rain and chaos... Array TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Because even though we pretend we're so new and innovative by hanging out on these psychology internet forums, ultimately our posts seem to be slave to the titles of the threads, less Moderator Brutality be unleashed upon us.

Why would an INFP chase a dollar?
    Because it had her phone number on it.

(if referring to Bart's Nevermind spoof, it's purely for the pairing and thirdly an ironic twist on capitalism which is my nemesis)

How was your day?
    ~ Truth ~ Freedom ~ Health ~ Love ~ Communication ~ Humor ~ Respect ~

Senior Member Array

Not bad, but could have been better.

I woke up at 5:00 am with a sore eye (I have an ocular health issue), tended to it for a couple hours (I laid in bed and blinked a lot), got to work by 8:30 (which is considerably earlier than normal, despite the nominal office hours being 8:00-5:30), and worked. Admittedly I slacked off in the afternoon and didn't get much accomplished after about 3:00, but I was working steadily in the morning. I stayed at the office until 7:11 (which is when an automatic script on the server will shut down all of the computers unless a user intervenes; I didn't intervene) and then went shopping for a couple little birthday gifts for my uncle (I bought him a book about six weeks ago, and added a rain cap for his cycling helmet, rain covers for his panniers, and a very compact waterproof first aid kit) and bought a gag gift for my dad, whose birthday is the first of the month.

I came home about half an hour ago, put the gifts for my uncle in a box, looked around for tissue paper to put in the box to keep the smaller items from rolling around, didn't find any, gave up, and here I am. Not a particularly exciting day by any means but nothing bad happened so... my day was not bad but could have been better.

Tomorrow is shaping up to be pretty good. If I can get to work by 7:15 tomorrow morning I'll work until 10 am and then bugger off to a pub or something (presuming I can find somewhere open at 10 am!) to watch the Olympic men's hockey game between the Canadian and American teams. After that at some point I'll have to drop by home and hopefully catch the UPS delivery man when he shows up with my new phone. I hope he doesn't leave the parcel on the doorstep; the last time UPS (I think it was UPS; it may have been FedEx) made a delivery with something of substantial value (my Playstation 3) they left the box outside in snowy, -5 °c weather, in plain sight, perched atop a railing!

What are your plans for tomorrow?

MBTI
    Meow
    Enneagram
    :0) so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I have two tests, after which I will try to catch up on some sleep.

What are some good ways to lull yourself to sleep?

"Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high.
    Then life seems almost enchanted after all."
    - Vincent van Gogh

johari/nohari

infp 4w5 ?w? 9w? so=sp>sx

Senior Member Array

I listen to episodes of Dragnet. It's very effective for me; I've only ever actually listened to about ten episodes all the way through from start to finish. I've listened to some of them many times over, still never quite finishing the story.

Probably the best thing is restricting my use of my computer though. Using it in late evenings disrupts my sleep terribly, I think.

Have you ever tried melatonin? (I'm hesitant to take any sort of medicine or supplement to help me sleep.)

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Have you ever tried melatonin? (I'm hesitant to take any sort of medicine or supplement to help me sleep.)
    Yes, I take it nightly in extremely high doses. Makes my dreams even more vivid than they normally are.

Q: If you could be any animal in your next life, which would you choose to be and why?

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Yes, I take it nightly in extremely high doses. Makes my dreams even more vivid than they normally are.

Q: If you could live be any animal in your next life, which would you choose and why?
    PONIES. Ponies ponies ponies. Ponies. They're cuter, less ugly, and actually more facially emotive than humans. I find human faces extremely ugly.
    Plus, unicorns have magic. There are plenty of magic-using humans, but unicorns are born with it.

Where are all the other Bronies?

And is Mayonnaise a religion?