User Tag List

  1. #11501
    climb on Showbread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,332

    Default

    Never seen Star Trek.

    Have you ever considered becoming a vegetarian?
    Friends, waffles, work

    "The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

    3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*


  2. #11502
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    2,754

    Default

    I am a vegetarian

    What's your most favorite movie character?
    4w3-7w6-1w9 so/sx

  3. #11503
    Butterfly Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEx None
    Posts
    14,567

    Default

    Trying out veganism as we speak.

    What makes you despise a person?


    Edit: Jessica Rabbit
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

  4. #11504
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    What makes you despise a person?
    When I can't tell if they're lying.

    When they invent unwritten social rules. When they form a "secret society" to get out of actually having to think.

    When they say something like "We're all doing this! Follow the rules like the rest of us." URRRRGGGH!

    Or when I arbitrarily pick someone to scapegoat, but I don't really do this anymore.

  5. #11505
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    When I can't tell if they're lying.

    When they invent unwritten social rules. When they form a "secret society" to get out of actually having to think.

    When they say something like "We're all doing this! Follow the rules like the rest of us." URRRRGGGH!

    Or when I arbitrarily pick someone to scapegoat, but I don't really do this anymore.
    The answer to your non-existent question is 42.

    Given a forced choice, would you choose to lose your sense of smell or lose a finger?

  6. #11506
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Finger, I wouldn't want to lose my memory + sense of smell connection.

    Do you have a personality disorder?

  7. #11507
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    2,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Finger, I wouldn't want to lose my memory + sense of smell connection.

    Do you have a personality disorder?
    Anxiety

    Would you say you're happy?
    4w3-7w6-1w9 so/sx

  8. #11508
    A Gentle Whisper ~MS*ANGEL~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    1,517

    Default

    Hmm... does mild Asperger's Syndrome count? Not that it really stops me from living a normal life or anything, but I do have my own little quirks.

    Have you ever read classic literature [i.e. anything pre-1980s] for your own enjoyment (and not just as part of a middle school/high school curriculum)? If so, which author/playwright would you say is your most favorite?
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

    MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/


  9. #11509
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLight2012 View Post
    Have you ever read classic literature [i.e. anything pre-1980s] for your own enjoyment (and not just as part of a middle school/high school curriculum)? If so, which author/playwright would you say is your most favorite?
    Call of the Wild by Jack London. One of my favorite books of all time.

    Who's the best pony?

  10. #11510
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    ^ Hidalgo from the movie Hidalgo (that's right, don't bring your shit here)

    If you couldn't pronounce or say one letter in the alphabet ever again, which letter would you choose?

Similar Threads

  1. Are you a bath person or a shower person?
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 10-03-2017, 11:37 AM
  2. new person
    By nutella in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. New Person. (:P)
    By Hunter in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:26 AM
  4. just another person
    By halfaninstant in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO