User Tag List

WhoCares

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post
    Experimental/industrial/psychedelic somehow tastefully interspersed... with female vocals

What's your favorite artistic medium?
    Landscaping. What's your favourite landscape?

WALMART

rage @ 1st

alien planets @ 2nd

What bones have you broken?

LadyLazarus

I've never broken a bone.

Would you rather have an excessive amount of noses or no nose at all?

WALMART

I would sell my excess human horns to the omicronians.

Would you rather be God or nonexistent?

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

I'd rather be God. I'd ponder the paradox of Omniscience and Omnipotence all while having a blast tooting about the universe.

If you had the free will to change your sexual preference for just a day. Would you?
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    I'd rather be God. I'd ponder the paradox of Omniscience and Omnipotence all while having a blast tooting about the universe.

If you had the free will to change your sexual preference for just a day. Would you?
    Of course, That's a new experience, why wouldn't I take such a free chance?

What is your personal definition of pure romance and happiness? ( no cliche judgement needed)
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

There's no definition at all, just what they are when I feel them. I feel like the more I define things, the less opportunity I will have to experience things.

What was your most awkward screen name?

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

bigcanoerider. haha, didn't last long. someone suggested it and i loved it for the absurdity (canoes! lol, right?) but failed to catch the innuendo until it was too late. i was in high school.

what was the first social media site you used?
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by labyrinth_perhaps View Post
    What is your personal definition of pure romance and happiness? ( no cliche judgement needed)
    Pure romance is/can be awesome. It's an emotional attraction to someone. I'd say it's not as good as love, which lasts longer. If your going to be high, being high longer is bestest

I think of happiness is maximizing pleasure and minimizing pain. It's kinda fuzzy to me because I often don't see it coming sometimes, then all of a sudden BAM! Why are my facial muscles forming a smile? Why do I have these butterflies in my stomach? My heart rate has gone up. I believe in oldest first, newest last. The emotional part of my brain, the architecture and origins of, are much older than my prefrontal cortex side and my ability to "think". The emotion happens before I am consciously aware of it. Then after the fact my brain turns on and I "think" hmmm, I like this. Pralines & cream, sex, cheese, my kids and being unconstrained contribute to my own happiness, in no particular order.

Oops, apparently I took too long to type this out!

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    what was the first social media site you used?
    My Space
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Do you have any allergies? What kind?