User Tag List

Page 1127 of 1346 FirstFirst ... 12762710271077111711251126112711281129113711771227 ... LastLast
Results 11,261 to 11,270 of 13455

Thread: Ask the Next Person Anything

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    ... Will Turner? Because I thought he was hot when I was 11?

How appropriate is it for a girl to comment on a picture of a guy in his bathing trunks on Facebook, telling him he looks hot? (Plot twist: his sister posted that picture.)
    I don't really see why it would be inappropriate unless he was underage or in a relationship. I don't see how it's relevant that his sister posted the picture although that is separately kind of weird.

Do you like the holiday season?
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Do you like the holiday season?
    I'm totally indifferent to it, except for two things: (a) the endless parodies of Christmas tunes, mostly from retailers ("Buy buy buy, buy buy buy, buy buy buy our T-shirts; oh what fun it is to.. ... buy our T-shirts.."), annoy the hell out of me, but I've been able to avoid getting exposed to them too much this time around; and (b) everyone I work with takes a break from work, which gives me an excuse to do so, too.

How long would it take you to get into enough physical shape to make it as a COPS cameraman?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I'm totally indifferent to it, except for two things: (a) the endless parodies of Christmas tunes, mostly from retailers ("Buy buy buy, buy buy buy, buy buy buy our T-shirts; oh what fun it is to.. ... buy our T-shirts.."), annoy the hell out of me, but I've been able to avoid getting exposed to them too much this time around; and (b) everyone I work with takes a break from work, which gives me an excuse to do so, too.

How long would it take you to get into enough physical shape to make it as a COPS cameraman?
    About 4 months of working out to be a COPS cameraman, and about 3 months of eating donuts and sitting on my ass to be a cop. (har har)

Name, or rename, your firstborn child.

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    About 4 months of working out to be a COPS cameraman, and about 3 months of eating donuts and sitting on my ass to be a cop. (har har)

Name, or rename, your firstborn child.
    Cash for a boy.

For a girl, I think Evanna.

Do you have a middle name?
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp

Elizabeth.
    What are your thoughts on nihilism?

Senior Member Array

I do indeed. She probably doesn't remember but one time on Ventrilo @HelenOfTroy, unbeknownst to her, asked if she could address me by middle name because "It suits [me]." I thought it was an eery coincidence that she happened to think of it.

How do you feel about double-barrelled names? (e.g. a given name like Bobby-Sue, or a surname like Smith-Thomson)

*sigh*

Forget I said anything.

Society

lazy bastards who'd rather whine about what isn't there then get off their mental ass and make it.

how would you get people from multiply college classes top intermingle in breaks and socialize with each other rather than exclusively with the people from their own classes?

Senior Member Array

Have a get-together of some sort and assign seats such that the people at any given table are forced to sit with people whom they don't know.

Are you having a Christmas or New Year's party? If so, please elaborate.

A Gentle Whisper Array ~MS*ANGEL~'s Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Neither - we women in the house are hosting a Ladies' Night at our place on the 4th, followed by a potluck breakfast in the morning.

If you were stranded on an island with your worst enemy and could not escape, what's the first thing you would do?
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by AngelLight2012 View Post
    Neither - we women in the house are hosting a Ladies' Night at our place on the 4th, followed by a potluck breakfast in the morning.

If you were stranded on an island with your worst enemy and could not escape, what's the first thing you would do?
    Smile.
    Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so