User Tag List

"Why Can't We Be Friends?"

Why can't we be friends?

WALMART

Our Ti would mesh and explode quadratically, violating the law of conservation of mass, ripping apart the solar system sending this arm of the galaxy careening into the core causing its contents to spray into deep space showering neighboring alien systems in radiation and heavy particles quarantining the entire galactic sector from spacefarers until the next eternity

Would you rather be born in AD 2020 or 2200? Why?

Society

2020, because i suspect if I was born in 2200 - as in, the same form & DNA i was born with in 1985 - i would probably need to be born to a bunch of amish or some kind of fundamentalist group.

if space travel becomes widespread enough for their to be a market pressure on everything a space suit entrails... would adult diapers become advance, form fitting and comfortable enough to replace toilets altogether?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

No because potty training is one of the hardest things to overcome. Unless we stop potty training kids and we all go about in diapers. Then we could create something to convert diaper waste to energy. Diapers--The Clean Fuel.

How often do you have nightmares?

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Go through phases. I'd say about once a week average, but sometimes it's every night for a week or two straight then I'll be nightmare free for a while.

I like the dream theme . What is a common theme in your dreams?
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Go through phases. I'd say about once a week average, but sometimes it's every night for a week or two straight then I'll be nightmare free for a while.
    Damn.

That's a lot of nightmares.

I like the dream theme . What is a common theme in your dreams?
    Women.

Always women.

This dream theme *is* interesting...

I'm actually wondering about other peoples' nightmares...

I rarely have them. Maybe a couple times a year.

And what are they about?
    The Justice Fighter

INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

I have nightmares about family members killing me. I have them around once a month.

Do you think pizza is overrated?
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post

And what are they about?
    I rarely have nightmares. In fact, I don't usually remember my dreams. When I do, they rarely have a plot, but instead involve odd settings, often substantially altered or alternate versions of places I know, or mixtures of places, as in when I dreamed about my childhood piano teacher's old Victorian house, but it had about 10 times the rooms it really had, arranged in a convoluted floor plan. I've similarly dreamed about my SO's office building being akin to a subway station; my old house in Florida partially destroyed by a hurricane (never happened); living in an apartment that was an expanded version of my college dorm, etc. The closest I come to nightmares is dreams where I am trying to go somewhere (e.g. to the airport to catch a flight) or do something by a deadline (e.g. get to the bank before it closes), and everything in the dream conspires to prevent it.

What do you think happens to us when we die?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

WALMART

I have a few thoughts.

We may be isolated conglomerates of a universal consciousness, a massively fragile work of order, freed much of existence but imprisoned from time to time by the order of nature in these weak bodies. We seek the power we've known so long, we are driven towards the preservation of self and the things we hold dear, not accepting and enjoying the inherent impermanence to the universe.

Munenori spoke of concealed and revealed existence, that your enemy (and nature itself) holds shurikens away from your perception. A duck, revealed, dives under water to feed, simply concealed for a time. Life is a lot like that.

Then there's stuff like simulations, artificial universes, etc. The probability is there, perhaps.

And the potential that the afterlife is the same as beforelife - an eternal void of perception.

My least favorite is the reward and punishment system. Does it drive types to good, away from evil? Perhaps. It is not very philosophically pleasing to me, and I can only rationalize its existence by gross extensions of logic.

Do you think videogames, at any capacity, cause violence?

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Literally, no, they don't cause violence. Peoples' reactions to them or after using them causes the violence.

Theoretically, I think people are influenced by them, which makes them part of the equation. However it's still up to the individual to choose between using inductive or deductive reasoning.

Also it can depend on the severity of violence in each individual game and then each individual person.

That's why I choose to leave minecraft on peaceful mode

What did you want to do/be when you were a kid? And is it still the same desire now?
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink: