User Tag List

Page 1102 of 1341 FirstFirst ... 10260210021052109211001101110211031104111211521202 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,020 of 13410

Thread: Ask the Next Person Anything

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Marginal. Fragmented. Unproductive.

Why do people ask other people, "how was your day?" Do they really want to know, or is that just the afternoon version of "how are you?"
    A cry of defiance, and not of fear,
    A voice in the darkness, a knock at the door, and a word that shall echo for evermore!
    For, borne on the night-wind of the Past, through all our history, to the last,
    In the hour of darkness and peril and need, the people will waken and listen to hear

-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

I really wanted to know.

Why does it seem like people are trying to run away from you when you want to tell them something is terribly wrong?
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

It depends on the context.

1. They might think you are crazy.

2. If it's not cuz they think you might be crazy, then it's likely because most human beings are rather selfish, and don't want to get swept up in someone else's problems.

What was the context for that question?
    The Justice Fighter

XXXX - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Array Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

I wanted to tell a friend that my father attacked me and tried to hit me (luckily I managed not to get hurt). Today was my second attempt to tell my friend. Yesterday I couldn't tell it, because I was in the library and there was a girl who looked like she was watching me and when I told him vaguely I was in trouble, he didn't ask what was going on. Today I'd see him after one of his classes, because I had to give something back to him, but he invited another girl in the conversation, so today I didn't have the chance to tell him either. That sucks, because the only friend who I was able to tell lives far away, so I can't crash at her place if things escalate. I tried to tell other friends, that didn't succeed either, but that was only my first attempt. It really bothered me that I saw this friend twice and I still didn't manage to tell him what's going on. Anyway, I don't want to wait until I really get hurt and then ringing everyone I know if I can crash at their place, while they didn't even know what was going on. I want an emergency plan, I want to be able to hide out at at least one place if something goes wrong. That's why I asked.

I need something that can make me laugh. Could you tell me a joke, please?
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    I wanted to tell a friend that my father attacked me and tried to hit me (luckily I managed not to get hurt). Today was my second attempt to tell my friend. Yesterday I couldn't tell it, because I was in the library and there was a girl who looked like she was watching me and when I told him vaguely I was in trouble, he didn't ask what was going on. Today I'd see him after one of his classes, because I had to give something back to him, but he invited another girl in the conversation, so today I didn't have the chance to tell him either. That sucks, because the only friend who I was able to tell lives far away, so I can't crash at her place if things escalate. I tried to tell other friends, that didn't succeed either, but that was only my first attempt. It really bothered me that I saw this friend twice and I still didn't manage to tell him what's going on. Anyway, I don't want to wait until I really get hurt and then ringing everyone I know if I can crash at their place, while they didn't even know what was going on. I want an emergency plan, I want to be able to hide out at at least one place if something goes wrong. That's why I asked.

I need something that can make me laugh. Could you tell me a joke, please?
    Are you in school? I think you need to try and tell a professional about this and get people to help you who have the authority and skill to resolve the situation in the best way possible for you.

As for a joke: A camel walks into a coffee bar/strip club and says two humps of sugar please.

What is the best continent?

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Are you in school? I think you need to try and tell a professional about this and get people to help you who have the authority and skill to resolve the situation in the best way possible for you.
    I very much agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    What is the best continent?
    Antarctica. I can have the vast cold place all to myself.

What would you do if you were stuck outside in the freezing cold and 4 feet of snow with nowhere to get water?

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I very much agree.

Antarctica. I can have the vast cold place all to myself.

What would you do if you were stuck outside in the freezing cold and 4 feet of snow with nowhere to get water?
    I would have water, because I always have water

What was your first kiss?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Society

a girl i met in a wedding. we met a couple of times and ended up making out drunkenly on a beach.
    thought its a sad story really - just a handful of years after - i heard she started working as a party clown.
    i would like to think it wasn't kissing me that made her go insane in such a horrifying way, but you never know...

civilization is gone - only one aspect of it shell survive the apocalypse - one institution. which one should it be?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Libraries...or maybe I have just read too many books about lost/buried archives and got excited?

Do you have a totally irrational fear of anything?

Senior Member Array

Flying insects. I can't stand 'em. I don't even like butterflies. I feel bad about it.

Do you have a totally irrational love for something or someone?