User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Hmm, that's a really interesting response. So, you're saying that if you didn't have a super hot wife who was faithful, willing to fulfill your sexual needs, and undemanding, you wouldn't need to go after a lot of money?
    Did you intentionally or unintentionally put an extra "not" in there?

Cuz that seems to be almost the exact opposite of what I was saying...

You also added some of your own wording that isn't really how I would phrase it.
    The Justice Fighter

INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Did you intentionally or unintentionally put an extra "not" in there?

Cuz that seems to be almost the exact opposite of what I was saying...

You also added some of your own wording that isn't really how I would phrase it.
    Oops! You're right, there was an extra negative in there. My bad, I'm going to blame how late at night it was because I work in journalism, haha.

REVISED: Hmm, that's a really interesting response. So, you're saying that if you had a super hot wife who was faithful, willing to fulfill your sexual needs, and undemanding, you wouldn't need to go after a lot of money?
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Oops! You're right, there was an extra negative in there. My bad, I'm going to blame how late at night it was because I work in journalism, haha.

REVISED: Hmm, that's a really interesting response. So, you're saying that if you had a super hot wife who was faithful, willing to fulfill your sexual needs, and undemanding, you wouldn't need to go after a lot of money?
    Not too inaccurate.

But it's not quite so black-and-white, and I wouldn't exactly put it that way.

If I had a smokin hot wife who I had a great sexual relationship with and who was not a pain in my ass, then I would be willing to accept a lower middle class job that I loved over being rich and having a job that I hated (if I had the same wife as a rich man who hated his job, tho, then I'm not sure which life I would take - what I was saying was specifically related to having that wife in the lower middle class life, and having no such stipulation necessarily attached to the rich life in which I hate my job).

Also, I would not equate being demanding and being a pain in my ass; I could imagine a demanding wife who is not a pain in my ass, and, frankly, it sounds like a rather good thing. Also, your paraphrasing made my relationship desires sound very one-sided and selfish, which is not where I was coming from at all.

Does that all make sense?

The Justice Fighter

INTJ - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Not too inaccurate.

But it's not quite so black-and-white, and I wouldn't exactly put it that way.

If I had a smokin hot wife who I had a great sexual relationship with and who was not a pain in my ass, then I would be willing to accept a lower middle class job that I loved over being rich and having a job that I hated (if I had the same wife as a rich man who hated his job, tho, then I'm not sure which life I would take - what I was saying was specifically related to having that wife in the lower middle class life, and having no such stipulation necessarily attached to the rich life in which I hate my job).

Also, I would not equate being demanding and being a pain in my ass; I could imagine a demanding wife who is not a pain in my ass, and, frankly, it sounds like a rather good thing.

Also, your paraphrasing made my relationship desires sound very one-sided and selfish, which is not where I was coming from at all.

Does that all make sense?

Yes For the record, I did not consider your post selfish or one-sided. Actually, I thought you wrote that post 80% in jest but thought it was interesting that achieving the ideal relationship would reduce your need to achieve ideal career status. I've never really heard anyone weigh their ambitions like that, and to me, it's interesting.

By "demanding," I didn't mean a woman who has opinions, pushes you, or is ambitious. I meant someone who is nagging, which is what I thought you were implying with "pain in my ass."

Haha, you're nice! It was very inaccurate considering that I conveyed the exact opposite point from what I meant to convey.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

Ratchet Ass Moon Fairy Comeback Girl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    yolo Ni

Oops, I'm afraid this thread is constipated. Let's add some laxatives to get its shit moving again!

*SACRED MOTHERFUCKING LAXATIVE RITUAL*

Yay, it worked!

Question: What do you do when you feel constipated?
    Ewww is the new sexy

Hi! Ask me things, maybe I'll answer them! Just click here

And here's my functions: Se-Te-Fi-Fe-Ni-Ti-Ne-Si

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    Oops, I'm afraid this thread is constipated. Let's add some laxatives to get its shit moving again!

*SACRED MOTHERFUCKING LAXATIVE RITUAL*

Yay, it worked!

Question: What do you do when you feel constipated?
    Lol I just clicked on this thread and decided that if there was a question I was gonna answer it. I just sit on the toilet, haha. If nothing happens I get up and try try again. I don't think ive ever been really badly constipated though. I'm pretty sure there are people who have to go to great lengths to poop sometimes.

Question: do you have any recurring themes or events in your dreams? What is one? Describe it to the extent that you feel comfortable.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Yeah, fucking hot people

What is your favorite food and why?
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Pizza. Why? Because it's pizza. I don't get tired of eating it.

What's your favorite alcoholic drink? Non-alcoholic?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Pizza. Why? Because it's pizza. I don't get tired of eating it.

What's your favorite alcoholic drink? Non-alcoholic?
    Milk. Malibu rum or negra modelo.

How long is your work commute?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    How long is your work commute?
    About 12 minutes.

If you could go on a vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...