User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Default Story behind your MBTIc name & avatar?

How did you choose your MBTIc name & avatar?
    What's the story behind them?
    Why did you choose them?
    How often do you change your avatar?
    Why do you change it?
    Are you happy with you MBTIc name?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    I seem to be a weird mix of loving humanitarian (pink) and outright feral bloody-mindedness (piranha). I love pink. I love scary fish. lol

The avatar is my dead guy crush. Eddie Cochran. 50s punk/rockabilly singer. His voice destroys me and activates both sides of the Pink Piranha equation.

Ugh, I hate you, Eddie Cochran! *shakes fist* If you weren't so dead, I'd totally kick your shins!

Why do you change it?
    I change it whenever I get a new picture of Ed. I like to look at him. In many different ways. Plus, alternation is good.

Happily, I think it fits!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INTJ

My life is a series of self improvements (or destructions). I described my avatar, somewhere, once. Basically, it is an enactment of Godwin's Law and I thought it was funny since INTJs are sometimes treated like the evil overlords.

I have never changed it. It confuses me when other people change theirs to something entirely different. and...I haven't found a good owl picture yet.

Why would you change it?
    I would change it to an owl if I found a good picture because it is like the animal form of an INTJ. Far seeing (future-oriented)...looks weak on the outside...deadly predator...can't see what is right in front of its face...avoids most harm with the ability to fly...nocturnal

Yes.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I picked my name by choosing two of my defining traits. For my avatar, I don't really know the story behind why I chose it.
    Silently-I do more listening then speaking. Honest- I eventually grew tired of lying to people for the sake of there self-esteem.
    Whenever I grow tired of the image.
    Yes I am. If I'm to be stuck with it I'd better be.

MBTI
    INFP

How did you choose your MBTIc name & avatar? What's the story behind them? Why did you choose them?
    I normally choose fictional bad guy names, but when I joined INTPc and tried "Moridin" it was taken (by Dom, who isn't using it anymore the bastard). Since I figured I would only be there for a short while in any case (until the novelty of MBTI wore off, like with all other interests of mine after a while) I thought, what the heck, let's go in the completely different end of the spectrum. It might annoy a person or two over there. By the time I realized I was addicted it was too late. People knew me as Carebear, so when I joined here it was natural to keep the name.

As for the avatar, I went with a cheesy blond Jesus figure (I've always found non-semitic Jesus portrayals funny, especially the Nordic ones). Over here I've normally used non-semitic Jesus variations or the self explanatory care bear variations. Or I change people's avatars slightly and use them for a while.

How often do you change your avatar? Why do you change it?
    Whenever I'm bored and feel like changing. I like change, and as long as you establish certain themes (or a small number of avatars you keep switching between) I don't see a problem with it. People will quickly connect the new avatar to your nick. (Except the female version of Klaus Gerhart. For some reason people kept confusing Aelan's and my posts, me included.)

Meh. No, probably not, but I'd have grown bored with most names after a while, and changing names just creates confusion. Besides, what's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet...
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

It's a nickname given to me many moons ago - my real name begins with J. Also because I had a childhood enchantment with Lady Jaye from GI Joe.

My avatar is of Joe Strummer ( from The Clash) - I loved him dearly and was devastated when he died. He's my special, shiny object, so seeing his face is a delight to me.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Has there been a similar thread previously?

This user name has been with me for a long long time. It originated as a typo that stuck. It's fitting anyways because night time is associated with... silence... with the exception of the occasional bolts from thunderstorms. It's a good description of my moods... unpredictable.

My avatar is a mouse... That's also who I am. I'm born in the year of the rat. It's also a quiet little thing that is at times strangely curious.

Why did you choose them?

Things stick... a name is a descriptor of self, I found them fitting... and eventually people become so familiar with associating the name and to some extent mouse to me that I might as well continue using them.

I have yet to change my avatar here... perhaps I'm just lazy

It's the same one I use anywhere else... I suppose I'm happy with it, otherwise I wouldn't have stuck with it for so long hey?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

It's my name. I am satisfied with it.

The avatar is from a Google search I did for "sleepy" when I was sleepy. I'll probably change it soon. I get the ramblin' jones on avatars pretty regular-like.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I was very lazy and uncreative, so I just typed in whatever- the response I give to people in real life when I don't feel like thinking My avatar is my doggy! (it used to be a pic of me bundled up against the cold and stepping on some poor cpr dummy's head! )

laziness on the first part, and I adopted my darling dogling from the shelter- they were planning on putting him down! - I'm uncreative enough that I tend to use his pic for things

When the season changes? very very rarely!

Why do you change it?

I changed it to the christmas dog since it was the christmas season, and now I had to change it to a non-Christmassy pic since it's not the christmas season any more!

yes- people seem to have fun playing around with it- and I like for people who I like to be happy!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ

My MBTI name is my first initial and my middle name. It's also my first nickname since fourth grade, when a classmate decided my last name sounded like Roosevelt.

My avatar is my son. He's an INTP and seemed like a good avatar to have for this site. [smile.]

I tried to use another picture of him (shooting an arrow) but it failed. My husband helped me with the cool photo effects.

I haven't changed my avatar yet. Don't know if/when I will.

I like my name. As a kid, I didn't like Rae as a middle name, but I've since met others with the name, like Lulu Rae, a local candy shopkeeper and it's grown on me.

Jae Rae
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.