MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Default CONFESS!

Don't think about it........JUST DO IT!

Yeah, I ate the last piece of breakfast bread even though I knew Mom wanted it!!! She didn't specifically SAY that so I TOOK IT! I took it hardcore and ate dat d-lish wit apple butta.

Yeah, most of the threads I start have NOTHING to do with the MBTI! Most of the time I think we're all walking, talking vessels of infinite variability and THERE IS NO WAY TO FIGURE ANYONE OUT! I think that's OKAY! Yeah, I said it.

Yeah, I think there ARE some ugly babies! I don't think this makes them beneath other babies in any way - theys just fugly little peoples and THAT'S OKAY!

Yeah, at certain times during the month I think the "World's Greatest Spokesperson In The World" is kind of hot and I DON'T KNOW WHY!!

I JUST DO!!!!

I feel better. You guys have gotta do this.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Up until I was like 13 or 14 I'd go into my dad's room when he was gone and explore. Like look through all his personal stuff. Terrible, I feel remorseful now, but fun at the time and fitting to my nature.

I always "fall asleep" when I'm texting one of my best friends and get bored.

Oprah makes me gag. For real, can't stand her.

I played spin the bottle, drunk, last night with two girls who both had boy friends.

I only have my day license (aka- can't drive past 9 pm) but I ALWAYS drive past 9pm. F THE POLICE

I use spark notes to better understand Moby Dick. I am reading it, but digress to sparknotes to fill me in and stuff I otherwise wouldn't have understood. good book. you should read it.

I think religion is gay.

Jesus Christ is cool, though.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Every time I see a group of Mormons making their way across the terminal at the airport, I'm amazed at how healthy and gorgeous most of them look. I sit and think of all the ways I would corrupt them, starting with naked fun time!!!
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I spend way more money at Starbucks and Caribou than I should. Thinking about how much food I could donate to a food shelf with that money, instead of giving it to evil corporations, sometimes makes me feel guilty, but I am just not philanthropic enough to give up my coffee!

I like it when my husband works night shift because it means I get the bed to myself! (But if he worked nights more than one week a month, I probably wouldn't like it as much.)

Sometimes I go to the gym and just sit in the hot tub for a few minutes, in order to get enough swipes in to get the insurance discount.

In general, I'm not very interested in other people's kids.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I have four kids but I really don't like children that much (mine are cool as hell).

I am addicted to sensual baths--scents, feel (this stuff called natrasorb rocks), glass of wine, and a book...

I'll say we're broke and then spend the money on a book.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I have four kids but I really don't like children that much (mine are cool as hell).

I am addicted to sensual baths--scents, feel (this stuff called natrasorb rocks), glass of wine, and a book...

I'll say we're broke and then spend the money on a book.
    Hello .. are you me or me you??

I have 2 kids but don't really like them, other than my own who are fucking ace.

I love sensual bubble baths, candles, cup of tea

I say i am broke but have £3K in my savings account .. and will buy books on my credit card because i have credit on it (don't go there, i think i am the only person with credit on a credit card)
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Banned
    MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    5w4

I don't think I have any "secrets" I'm very open and honest about everything.

?I've had close relations with a model and a glamour model, I've never told anyone who.

?I would fuck my step-sister if I ever got the chance (not related).

?I've had fantasies about killing my parents... several times.