User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default I will never tell the truth

from now on i will be butterflies and puppy dog kisses. I will not tell someone's being an idiot and probably should die, even if it's true.don't mind me i'm just being ridiculous.

All Natural! All Good!

You shouldn't have been banned, but then again, what do I know I haven't been here long.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    yupp

this not being honest is hard work.

Well there's a difference between 'honest', 'my opinion', and 'appropriate'. Of course I probably err on the other side of things and sometimes don't express my opinion when I really, really should. Surely there is a happy medium to be found...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

prpl, it's completely possible to be honest without resorting to calling people idiots and telling them to die. or calling them fucking dickfaces. or any number of things.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    yupp

though i was polite on the last one, i said please. that should count for something, at least I mean if someone told me to go please die, i'd be like um only if you help, sir or madam. but if they said go die, i'd be like I'll fucking kill you.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I don't claim to know anything about you, but I do start to wonder lately, based on the threads and posts you've been making, what would be best for you.

Clearly, being on this forum distresses you. It's not that you annoy us, on the contrary, it's amusing to see you post. But it's that we annoy you, and that is regretful.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Hey, purple, I think you're having a bit of an Fi meltdown lately.

My suggestion is that you try taking a deep breath and getting it all under control; it's almost like you feel you're betraying yourself at the moment by not telling people precisely what you think of them. Moderating what you say a bit may mean that it isn't a completely authentic expression of your feelings - but it is good common sense, unless your actual aim is to get negative reactions from people and yourself in trouble with the mods, etc.

Do you remember this convo by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    The other possibility I've considered is that you're SO uncomfortable with expressing your inner feelings that you simply avoid anything that relates to them when you talk to people. This makes a lot more sense for a genuine INFP.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yes
    ^^ Up to you... But you may end up being misunderstood a hell of a lot of the time if you take that way out... it is, in a way, the easier one, but it may cause people to get a very mistaken idea of what really matters to you - or that things don't matter, when in fact they do, profoundly...
    see it doesn't matter in the long run if people know what and what doesn't matter to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    how could it possibly not?
    just doesn't
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha nooo!! just let me in ffs!! tell me your deepest and darkest!
    I will give you one value. The truth matters above all else, it doesn't matter how I feel about something but rather what the truth of the situation is.
    So does it really not bother you if you feel misunderstood by people? Or is it more that you've given up hope on them ever really understanding you at all?

*keeps prodding*
    it doesn't bother me that I'm misunderstood by people. Also if they come up in conversation I will say how I feel about something, but i don't think I get into serious disscussion's on here so that might be why i don't mention my values online.
    Still think this?

I think you need to face the fact that the truth will out eventually instead of trying to conceal how you're feeling until you reach the last pitch of frustration, which is apparently where you are at the moment with this. What you resist persists. I honestly do think there's a middle way between saying "all" and "nothing", but if you keep resisting saying anything when things are affecting you deeply, when it does come out it's going to do so in a way that's largely out of your control.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    yupp

I'm have some sort of a meltdown in real life. I keep crying and I don't know why, if i was going to be alone and no possible chance of someone walking in on me I'd hang myself. I don't really know what's wrong.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

I'm have some sort of a meltdown in real life. I keep crying and I don't know why, if i was going to be alone and no possible chance of someone walking in on me I'd hang myself. I don't really know what's wrong.
    You know, I was about to say I thought you were having IRL issues and your frustration and pain was coming out on here as anger. I was wondering that when you started posting like this a while back.

My guess - and it's only a guess, because what do I know - is that you've been holding too much shit and frustration in for a long time, maybe not saying things to people or dealing with situations, when something probably needed to be done because it's upsetting you.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...