User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i wish i could function without meds but when i don't take them i start crying for no reason and contemplating suicide. i hate having to be dependent on something
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

i wish i could function without meds but when i don't take them i start crying for no reason and contemplating suicide. i hate having to be dependent on something
    prpl, be very careful to not hop on and off meds as it can take upwards of three weeks to readapt to a med change depending upon the type of med you are taking-thus wreck havoc on how you feel.

But the above feelings you share sound familiar at points in my life. Fi pain can hurt so very, very much and it can be so hard to understand why or what you are hurting for...it is just pain...hugs for you....

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

If you function better with your meds, please don't feel bad about taking them. It's like being a diabetic or having high cholesterol or high blood pressure. You just feel better when you take your meds.
    I understand about all of that Fi. It's my dominant function, too. Sometimes it can be challenging...

I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.