User Tag List

First 12

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    all of them!

( I know that I seriously abuse the use of emoticons here but that really is the best way to express what I have to say sometimes I'm somewhat suspicious of those who would consider my posting fluffy for the use of so many smilies :steam: Seriously, when I talk in real life I'm expressive as well I mean, like not emotionally expressive but kind of at least rather active in my movements um, yeah, that's about all I have to say on that! )

It really depends on my moods.

When I'm attempting to be holier than thou, , or am trying to be annoying , or in a stuck up mood , or trying to follow a seriously dry thread , or when I'm feeling childish , and really want to teach someone a lesson .

Sometimes I feel really sad , and even need a hanky .

Other times I'm feeling frisky , or shy . Or even scared. .

When some ENTP scheme works out (e.g. training gray ) , or I feel like dancing. . And who can forget the emoticon indelibly linked to whatever

But of all, this one's my favourite:

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    But of all, this one's my favourite:
    Not a choice I would have expected from an NT. But then maybe I'm thinking more of INTx's. That's probably it. ENTx's tend not to be as cold, now that I think about it...

You seem to be a fairly open, empathetic and concerned person. That's rare these days. Try not to lose that quality, I think it's a good thing.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Not a choice I would have expected from an NT. But then maybe I'm thinking more of INTx's. That's probably it... ENTx's tend not to be as cold, now that I think about it...

You seem to be a fairly open, empathetic and concerned person. That's rare these days. Try not to lose that quality, I think it's a good thing.
    maybe I'm becoming an NF

Thanks though.

It could be an NT choice. An outright hug would likely make an NT feel a bit awkward. But at the same time, you do like affection. So a ruffle on the head is that comfort without being sappy? And I just like how the sad smiley smiles after he gets his ruffle.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    maybe I'm becoming an NF
    No, I wouldn't say that. You don't seem to have that same hypersensitive Fi quality as an ENFP. I see more Fe in that. Don't worry, you're an ENTP.

It could be an NT choice. An outright hug would likely make an NT feel a bit awkward. But at the same time, you do like affection. So a ruffle on the head is that comfort without being sappy? And I just like how the sad smiley smiles after he gets his ruffle.
    I didn't know NT's liked affection for a long time. I always used to keep myself on technical topics with them and only discuss my feelings with other F's. I was worried I would disgust them by expressing any sort of emotion because (very early on) I misunderstood the dichotomies as being close to absolute for people with inferior/dominant functions. (Note that I learned all this through message board/internet interactions, and didn't deal with people out in society where the problems with that might have been more observable.)

What I found out was that they usually like implicit empathy a lot better. Not to mention that they lend a soothing calmness that I don't get from other NF's, who for all their effort sometimes just intensify my negative emotions instead of my positive ones.

My picture has always been this, at the extremes:

NF:

NT:

But what I've learned lately is that E and I make a difference, as do P and J, combined with environment and such. So NT's can care willingly... It really is forcing me to reexamine my previous, hasty assumptions, but I certainly enjoy the emotions I let myself pick up from them now.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    No, I wouldn't say that. You don't seem to have that same hypersensitive Fi quality as an ENFP.
    ENFP's are not supersensitive!
    .......... :rolli:.......... .......... .......... .......... ...........

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Top Favs:

<---- Winking is practically my signature facial expression in online conversations. He's not as as some of the other Mr. Winks, but it'll do.

<---- INTJ. Self-explanatory.

<---- This was original created on an art site I used to visit daily, so I've loved that emoticon since 2004.

, :eek:, :& <---- BAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA! How can you not like these critters? I especially loved how Javo used the :eek: here.

<---- One of the reasons why this is one of my favorite emoticons is because his sadness is <cutely> over-exaggerated without being saccharine. Entertaining and effective at the same time.

=====

Next Favs:

<---- A good replacement for the smilie (who's a tad unattractive as of a result of his harsh lines & fading colors) - he's adorable and simple.

<---- We all know it's the mischievious facade of this bad-boy: .

<---- I can't remember who used this emoticon in a way that made me laugh, but I was definitely fond of this little guy afterwards.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I like -
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INFP

Default I think smilies are sweet!

Actually, I enjoy the "girlie" smilies like these below, because I can identify...

But lately I've been really enjoying the smilies below, because in normal email correspondence, I generally make my smilies like this --> =) rather than the colon-eyes!

-Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters