User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Power company: You tell us to cut back on electricity to save money, and then you hike the rates because you're not getting the same revenues as before. THAT'S A LESS FOR MORE CATCH-22.

County: You go around jacking up peoples' home values to get more tax revenue from it even though there's no way the houses can be sold for such prices, and people are losing their homes because they can't afford the rate hike. More homeless people?! GREAT JOB.

Big business = jerks.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Our DCP is a total tard. Like, she was kicked out of her last position cause she kinda sucked at at it and so now, the wing thinks she'd be great as DCP - wait, what?! And, the best part is that she's engaged to our wing CC so we can't complain about her.

CAC was planning a big huge speech competition since November. We had played with a couple dates but not finalized anything. She comes in, makes an executive decision to hold the comp. 2 weeks from the date she announces (.not.enough.time.) and then, when no one competes - blames me and the CAC!! Like come on!

And she's be planning tons of stuff on her own and not asking for help or anything and then gets all annoyed she has to do it all and blames us. She even told us to plan our own activities next year - which is fine with us cause we were already planning them without her help. Thanks, but no thanks.

I used to get one-on-one meetings with our CC to discuss things the CAC had but now she *has* to sit in on them to talk to me too...what? Like no. Schedule your own meeting with me if you need to talk to me. I'm trying to talk to the CC - not you.

I've polled the cadets too: very few actually like her. There's a reason she lost her position as squad commander... :steam:

*sigh* I feel better. Now, back to work.
    We are determined to win the battle. We will fight them until hell freezes over and then, if we have to, we'll fight them on the ice. - Joseph Lanier

Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though. - from "Mostly Harmless"

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    A feather just flips around and is gently carried away by the wind. The bird takes no notice and flies towards the burning sky, where he lost his friends.
    Gorgeous. Thanks...

MBTI
    yupp

fuck you mornings! seriously I mean screw you hard and violently why must you exist? to make my life miserable. I want to go back to sleep but I have to leave for class in 3 minutes, next time you come around you better have something for beyond the sound of my alarm. I swear you are nothing more then a sadist! if I see you on the street I'm kicking your ass.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

I got laid off from my job. I look and look, but can't find anything. I had to move away to live with a friend. I'm living on a cow farm, which does help me keep to my vegetarian routine. Otherwise, I'm bored with life. I moved about 2 monthes ago but I can't get a guy out of my head. He was done with me (he dropped me, literally... he just stopped returning calls/ texts). Yet, I can't stop thinking about him. it's unhealthy and I want that asshole out of my thoughts. my mom keeps asking me to move home, yet the thought of living in Memphis again scares the crap out of me. I really worry about what life will be like when unemployment runs out and I'm still unemployed. biochemistry degrees don't seem to be worth much these days...

ehh... that's life, right?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Gross hamburger and fries giving me the runs the other day, last time I eat at a fast food joint, go figure, I said that the last time too.

MBTI
    INTP

Moobs
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    I sometimes don't like the fact that the biggest sacrifices I make for people, (and the biggest help I provide them) are normally never known by them...or anyone in some cases.
    Thank you.

As for my contribution:

I think I may be drawn to power. I despise this, and hope it doesen't show up in my relationships later on. It already has, unfortunately.

Really I'm drawn to logical power I guess. Brute strength is, well, brute strength. Holding power over people through undiscernable, clever means is just...I can't explain it.
    VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VIVCI
    "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Sorry, there's another one. This is a real...UGH.

To those in charge of budgeting, those who used the money, those who abused their power: I hate you. I don't know who you are, but if you are to blame there will be hell to pay. WHO ARE YOU TO TAKE FROM THE SCHOOLS? WHO ARE YOU TO SAY ROADS AND CONSTRUCTION ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE EDUCATION AND NURTURING OF THE YOUTH? You posh fucking bastards with your private jets, your caviar and your whores. You will pay for this, I will see to it. You fucked with MY education, MY life and that of countless others. And where will you be when your homes and apartments and condos and empty highways crumble and rot? Where will you be when students give up on school because there are no sports, no arts, NO FUCKING BOOKS. WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO DECIDE OUR FUTURE? I will have my revenge, I will show you what you've done.

there. the end.
    VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VIVCI
    "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

It was so long ago since I reached inside and spoke whatever I felt at the moment that I almost feel exploding and typing in whatever nonsense or actual thought into this forum that my minds gone all buzzing and I have no idea how to put myself back into the chair I once held without fucking up a friendly relation with a guy I only enjoy in bed every now and then but not all together. Besides I am not really confident enough to just plug in and play anymore. I don't know what's with me. Maybe all the fucking responsabilities I've aquired recently that I just fucking can't handle.

I seem not to be able to grow up and that is just fucking terrible. Besides, how does one find motivation for something that'll last for half a year if one looses motivation only a second or two when something else comes into mind!?

THAT IS A VERY GOOD QUESTION. HOW? ARGFH!

Oh, and I'm slightly bored but quite happy about venting all sorts of things. Like, I quit coffe this week. Not that it was horrible, only that it became a drug-ish use more than anything else. Oh, it tasted good as well but so does alcohol but I don't take a small tequila every morning before school. . .

Meditation is so lovely, I wish I could induce myself any time but no. Doesnt really work like that. Oh, I hrrm got hold of 1200 micrograms first album... I'm off to meditation. And I begun smoking again. That sucks. But I got real interested in "personality types", so I haven't really been able to drop my computer. I've also come to the conclusion that I am not really happy about being a teacher. I would prefer to go into someones head and research a bit. But then again, I may be able to put some sense into the heads of kids and perhaps be able to change the world, just slightly in the right direction.

Ah well, meditation