User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I don't want to be a productive member of society! EVER!!!!! I just want to have fun really, I just wish that I didn't need money to do so!

Fuck jobs, fuck working, fuck waking up early in the morning :steam: why does everything fun have to cost something
    hit the nail on the head. why cant i have fun without working for it first? its just the most ridiculous fact of life ever :steam:

whats worse than work is trying to jump through the hoops of trying (or pretending) to like it... as if it's not the most boring, unfulfilling thing ever. *looks around* am I the only one who realizes how much this sucks!?

the whole thing is shitty and suffice to say i need to win the lottery. i have a book called 'delaying the real world' which has a lot of ideas that might help, i am seriously considering some of them.

edit: you know what else i hate, "database errors". cause you know i just love sitting here hitting the refresh button.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    I sometimes don't like the fact that the biggest sacrifices I make for people, (and the biggest help I provide them) are normally never known by them...or anyone in some cases.
    According to Maimonides, the second highest form of giving is giving anonymously, where the recipient does not know the giver and vice versa.

The highest level is helping someone become self-sufficient.

A PTA guy I know said he usually gets credit for the stuff he forgot he did, but sometimes none at all for the projects he worked on the hardest.

Jae Rae
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm tired of rain, dark mornings, early nightfall, cold weather, no sun, gloom, umbrellas, not being able to swim outdoors, muddy shoes and depressed friends. I'm sick of JANUARY!

Jae Rae
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

MBTI
    istp

when life gives you mud, play in it!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

ugh *shudder* mud= muddy shoes= muddy floors, which I also hate!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ

Why is it that my best effort isn't enough?

What am I supposed to do when my best effort isn't enough?

If I make people uncomfortable, am I supposed to crawl into a hole or something?

When a person wants something bad enough, don't they usually give it everything they've got and stick with it even when it seems like all is lost? Isn't that usually the better course rather than dwelling on how awesome your dreams are, and then giving up because you're too much of a coward to put your best foot forward? Because you just won't bother stepping outside of your comfort zone, you decide to settle with what you have? Well, damn, I feel like sometimes I'm cutting my foot off for some people. And I'd like to think I'm not a wasting dreamer, but, what the fuck, nowadays it seems my time is better spent somewhere else rather than chasing very great possibilities.

WHAT THE HELL

Oh yeah, I'm not a fan of mud either.
    Still using a needle to break apart a grain of sand.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I'm always going to be a magnet for unavailable or broken-headed men. There, I said it.
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I love the new kitty staying at our house, and hope we don't have to give it back.
    I hope you don't have to as well. It looked very comfortable on your shoulder.

I wish folks would stop seeing me for what value I could bring to them - in terms of access to other people, things I could buy them, favours I could do - under a guise of friendliness. And that they wouldn't spread snide comments and gossip and cast aspersions on my abilities when I don't do so. And ascribe their motives for my friendliness, to that same "valuation" of people they do.

I wish all these meanness didn't bug me this much

MBTI
    GONE

It's. Too. Fucking. Cold.

If I wanted to freeze my ass off, I would have stayed on the east coast. I didn't even pack nor buy any of my actual cold weather clothes so now I shiver at night in my poorly lit, poorly heated classes. It's okay, public education, I still love you. But, please turn on the heat!

Also get off my chest as it is has really been bothering me the past few days.

I was involved in a fender bender a few months ago and now the other guy is trying to shake me down! I think I am too naive because I would like to think this gentleman just doesn't understand the concept of tortes vs. real damages and the American legal system. But really, I get the sinking feeling he is a con man, and the worst kind of con man -- someone who doesn't see themselves as such. I'm sure you've met them Shady People.

I mean, he gave me an estimate for damages for things that have nothing to do with the alleged accident. He basically wants me to pay for everything he's ever wanted to get fixed to his car. Including his windshields?? OMG. I cannot believe this. I don't understand how someone's mind works that they could do this straightfaced.

The actual portion of his car which might have been damaged is not even included in his estimate because he didn't even ask the body shop to look at it. Originally he asked me for $15 to take his car to a car wash to wash away the paint that had transferred to his car. That's how minor the alleged scrape was. Which makes me strongly suspect there was no permanent damage done to his car, ergo no actual repairs that I'm liable for, but he thinks he's won the auto lottery (that would be me). He even said I should 'pay him for his time' so I'm pretty sure in his mind me paying him for an upgrade on his car is totally fair.

This is also giving me a headache because I've heard warnings for people going into real estate (that's what I'm studying towards) to watch out for sellers and buyers who are unfamiliar with American law and think it's totally okay to bend rules, get kickbacks, bribe people, etc. I've actually encountered these kind of attitudes already and it is really annoying to deal with. Some people just DO NOT GET why something is not only illegal but unethical to do. It frustrates me to no end dealing with that mentality. Like I am right now.

Alright, I'm done venting. Just thought I would share. I'm calling my insurance company and a lawyer tomorrow. Generally people like this back off as soon as the arm of anything or anyone official gets involved.

MBTI
    INFP

Instead of starting a new thread (TypeC confessional).. I'll just bump this one

I'm addicted to benzos again.

I started taking xanax for anxiety, and the thing about taking a drug like this regularly is that it loses its potency. and, if you don't take it you're even worse than before.

I have no issue (mentally ... not physically) with withdrawing from them, but I got on them for a reason -- exercise doesn't help. I have anxiety that needs to be dealt with. And the xanax allows me to live the life I want to live. Feel the way I want to feel. Forever and always. I just want this.

But there's a poetic tragedy to taking drugs like this. One part pleasure, two parts pain.

*big breath*

I just don't know.

My granny has the anxiety I have. She's been on meds for years. Do I want to continue down the hell of not taking medication? Or do I want to continue down the hell of taking medication? Always stressing about about not getting the fix I need due to complications?

Perhaps I can find the strength within me to battle it on my own. I mean, if you fail, try try again, right? Just because I've failed the battle all my life doesn't mean I can't beat it now. I've beaten many things that have plagued me all my life recently.. Can I do this?

MBTI
    ENTP

i just bought my ticket to israel today
    the problem is
    i dont have my license yet [im finally taking my driving test tomorrow]
    and i dont have a passport
    of course this can all be taken care of easily but the problem lies with my family
    i told them i was going but they dont believe me. theyre kind of like "yea yea. we hear you but we're not listening" and just shrug everything i say off and keep doing what theyre doing. like they really dont believe that im going or take me serious. i just hope they dont get really upset at me once i tell them i bought a ticket and everything =x
    She talks pretty but says mean things