User Tag List

View Poll Results: do you have anything against drinking beer from a bottle?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am an INFP who has nothing against drinking beer from a bottle

4 14.29%
  • ' ' INFP who would never ever drink beer from a bottle

1 3.57%
  • I'm an INTP who has nothing against drinking beer from a bottle

2 7.14%
  • INTP who would never ever drink beer from a bottle

2 7.14%
  • INFJ who has nothing against drinking beer from a bottle

3 10.71%
  • INFJ who would never ever drink beer from a bottle

0 0%
  • INTJ who has nothing against drinking beer from a bottle

3 10.71%
  • INTJ who would never ever drink beer from a bottle

0 0%
  • ISFP nothing against drinking from a bottle

0 0%
  • ISFP never drink from a bottle

0 0%
  • ISTP nothing against drinking from a bottle

1 3.57%
  • ISTP never drink from a bottle

0 0%
  • ISFJ nothing against drinking from a bottle

1 3.57%
  • ISFJ never ever drink from a bottle

0 0%
  • ISTJ nothing against drinking from a bottle

1 3.57%
  • ISTJ never drink from a bottle

0 0%
  • ENFP nothing against drinking from a bottle

2 7.14%
  • ENFP never drink from a bottle

0 0%
  • ENTP nothing against drinking from a bottle

5 17.86%
  • Damn you! my option isn't here! (sorry only allowed 20 options, but I'm still interested.

3 10.71%
First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    I have never thought that drinking beer out of a bottle gives off an impression of branding.
    I think the idea is to give off an impression of winning. Budweiser is a winner and I drink Budweiser, therefore I'm a winner.

Enneagram
    1w2

It's so funny, a few weekends ago I was out with my friends at this really bourgie club and we got into this discussion when we should've been bumpin and grindin on the dance floor about the fact that we were served PBR in a glass bottle. Well, I didn't get PBR, I got a raspberry mojito and a pomegranate martini. Beer is so declasse. :17026:
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

heart on fire

I hate beer, period.

MBTI
    ENTP

So would I if I lived in the USA

Actually when proteanmix said beer was declasse, I was gonna say "Oberon!!! :footballreferee: "

In England there are generally two main classes of beer drinker: the binge drinker, who usually drinks lager-beers and just drinks to get rat-arsed; and the 'supper', who usually drinks real English ales and bitters, and is often university educated and tends to drink slowly with a meal, whilst going over maps or plans or computer programmes or whatever with his cohorts in a countryside tavern by an open fire. The two types of beer (lager and ale) have different images accordingly, hence the term "lager lout" being associated with "football [soccer] hooligan" and "real ale" with "archaeologist/programmer/teacher/etc".
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I hate beer, period.
    An INFP with the "period - and that's final" declaration. I know you're too open-minded for that. And seein' as how you're spontaneous let's have some fun. Go out right now and get a couple of beers, any two, and report your taste results back to the group.

MBTI
    yupp

but wings and beer they go together like a horse and carriage you can't have one without the other.

I don't understand this whole certain foods and drinks being below people if it tastes good to you, then you should enjoy it. If it doesn't then obviously you shouldn't. And try everything at least once.

and the whole the beer tasting different if you pour it into a glass as oppose to drinking straight from the bottle.It's a liquid I'm sure it's not going "Oh! I'm in a glass I better start tasting better" I am not referring to tap vs bottle vs can because their is a taste difference and IMO i think tap tastes the best follow by bottle and last can.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Jive A Turkey View Post
    An INFP with the "period - and that's final" declaration. I know you're too open-minded for that. And seein' as how you're spontaneous let's have some fun. Go out right now and get a couple of beers, any two, and report your taste results back to the group.
    I drank beer before. I know what I like and what I don't like. Beer suxors.

In this case, Fi has NO problem letting Te put the "final" stamp on beer.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I have no hood ornament on my car lol edit - in fact, until last August I didn't even have a car, and the one I have couldn't possibly be an advert for anything - an anti-advert maybe!!

It's not really about whether or not other people look at me and think such-and-such, it's more just for my own knowledge. Branding and advertizing is so ubiquitous and so shoved in our faces all the damn time, it drives me insane. I hate to look at it, hear it, be around it - so much less would I like to participate in it.

And anyway yes, a lot of people do drink certain beers and want to be seen drinking them, for the image it gives them - because of the image that's been associated with it through its commercials etc. Not only that, but it works as well - "What's he got? Oooh, I think I'll have one of those!" I've heard my sister for example, boasting that she drinks this-or-that drink because it's "what all the cool people drink".

Just cos you and I don't think that way, doesn't mean others don't. I just don't want to encourage it or be a part of it.

But anyway, that wasn't the major deal for me. If I'm out somewhere and there isn't a glass available then I'll slug it out of the bottle. It's not a snob thing; it's primarily a taste/flavour thing (and it makes a BIG difference, especially to European beers and as I just discovered, with European dishwashing methods as well lol), but also faintly a principle thing.

I think I'd laugh and probably drink out of the bottle all night just to annoy someone who told me I shouldn't and they don't purely because of some stupid sorority rule.
    I just want to understand people, and I just don't understand this frame of mind and was hoping someone could explain it too me.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

heart on fire

I think I'd laugh and probably drink out of the bottle all night just to annoy someone who told me I shouldn't and they don't purely because of some stupid sorority rule.
    I would sit and laugh with you all night on that one.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I drank beer before. I know what I like and what I don't like. Beer suxors.

In this case, Fi has NO problem letting Te put the "final" stamp on beer.
    Well how about just doing it for Jive A Turkey then?