First 234

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I was thinking today how much benefit a site like this would be to extroverts. Extroverts in the more common use of the word. It takes a certain kind of extrovert to take the time to look at themselves and the reasons they do things. Halla is the walking embodiment of extrovert and he has gone the distance.

I salute you and all extroverts for taking the adventure into their shadowy depths.
    A very interesting perspective, Brother Wolfy. There is a great article in an issue of "Scientific American MIND" that discusses social networking. I posted the abstract of it here, but I can scan the real deal and zap it to you. It basically said that extroverts end up getting more satisfaction from their lives when they participate in social networking of some variety, as it extends their social connectivity. Introverts also gain socai lconnectivity but there is some risk of them feeling "isolated" if they do not have some type of regular social interaction in real life. Basically, it said that social networking gives people more of what they have in the first place. There were also some neat comments about communication nuances, such as time delays between posts, and how some perceive them as their conversant is angry, and others do not, the whole loss of non-verbal cues thing. Typing up my life, thoughts, and random nuttiness has been alot of fun, and cathartic at times, and very gratifying in that I have figured out things about myself inadvertantly in the course of meeting so many fantastic and interesting people.

I salute you, Brother Wolfy. My best wishes and respect are with you always.

-A.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

This comic reminds me of Halla. I've actually been waiting for the opportune moment to post it.

Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Can I be the Val to your Halla?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    This comic reminds me of Halla. I've actually been waiting for the opportune moment to post it.

<FREAKING BEST COMIC EVER!!!>
    Oh. My. God. I laughed SOOOO hard at that! :yim_rolling_on_the_

Total INFJ humor in there: "Surge - Imagine the possibilities!"

Thank you for starting my day out with laughter, I dedicate this day to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Can I be the Val to your Halla?
    Hell yes! The afterlife needs an army of Vikiing warriors and Valkyrie warrior maidens! BUT - I'm changing the rules a little bit, there will be no bloodshed, just one huge party - FOREVER! My middle name is Dionysus, you know. Gotta' stay true to the Greek side of me, right? :chese: Have a great day, Fluffywolf!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ESFJ

I will show my appreciation by ...

Thanking you darling for wise words at appropriate moments

LOVE YOU
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I will show my appreciation by ...

Thanking you darling for wise words at appropriate moments

LOVE YOU
    Awwww, my Sas' is back!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    I've never met anyone so full of spunk as you, Ms. Saslou.

While your sensitivity and powers of reflection are a beautiful side of you, I also love your other side that is filled with a hell of alot of life, toughness to recover from anything and plow forward into the next day, a seriously wicked sense of humor, the power to spontaneously dance on camera in the midst of an ordinary day and post it on YouTube to supercharge the masses, and yet you remain down to Earth and sincerely nice.

I salute you, and I love the hell out of you!

Please don't ever stop being you, the universe would dearly miss one of its coolest children. Keep the faith, Sas. Please keep in touch, I promise to do the same.

Your Yankee Bro,

-Halla
    --------------------
    Type Stats:

Quotes: