User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

he's made some mistakes....but he's moved mountains with self-relicance, love, and a gusto that just keeps on chuckin'

I reckin' the boy is alright 'n my book
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Here here!

your resident asshole

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

The things I would admire:
    - enthusiasm
    - ease of engaging with others
    - positive attitude
    - guts
    - persistence
    - integrity
    - morals
    - intelligence

I'm sure I'm missing stuff.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I've always enjoyed Thor's passion, drive, bluntness and integrity
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Phantonym

Well, I can't think of anybody else who'd totally make the Smurf couple and Amish Friendship Bread rock, so to Halla!

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

That's it! We need to start a cult. Like, right now.

Come on, there hasn't been a good cult in the news in SUCH a long time and seriously, all the previous famous cult leaders sucked anyways. If we play our cards right, we might start the first cult in history that doesn't suck!!

The Cult Of Halla FTW!!! What say you?
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Unless Halla thinks cults are dumb. Then they're dumb of course. Not that I can't think for myself....
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Figure 1.
    <Most FrEaKiNg AWESOME Emoticon Mountain EVER!!!>
    Oh my Goodness, Thank You, Maddy!

It is well known to all good people of the cause, that Maddy from the Great Land of Oz, is one of the coolest people there ever was.

I hope you had a most awesome weekend filled with fun, mirth, and a little mischief!

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    he's made some mistakes....but he's moved mountains with self-relicance, love, and a gusto that just keeps on chuckin'
    Oh myyyyyyy have I ever made some mistakes!
    When I screw up, boy do I take it to an entirely new level.

One of the most important lessons of my afult life was taught to me by my high school sweetheart's Dad. He taught me to apologize, in fact demanded it of me one day and then sent me home. At that moment I not only realized a new dimension of my own mortality, but that I was smart enough to know better, was accountable for my words/actions, and had to decide if I was going to: (1) admit my errors, ask forgiveness of the person I had wronged, and have the strength to plow forward and try to make things right, or (b) be a sanctimonious prick and not try to undo the error of my ways, or at least atone for them the best I could. Being a sanctimonious prick was never an appealing concept to me.

At any rate, it is you I must thank for so many times pointing out deep and elemental things to me, sometimes about life itself, sometimes about my yatterings here of my own life. Your words are without a doubt those of a wise, good, and great person of celestial vastness and a deep understanding of how life ties itself together. Thank you for sharing your insights with us all here, and especially those directly for my benefit. You are an angel.

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    I reckin' the boy is alright 'n my book
    Well Howdy Doody, YeeeHaw and Hot Damn! It's time for a shin dig!!! Thank you so much, Thursday! I really hope you are happy doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Here here!

The most super-duper canine super-trooper that ever flew the skies, with brains and with and humor any plan he can devise, no dog in a cape or mortal or ape can do the things he does; he saves babies, counsels me when crazy and even cleaned his Grandma's garage!

Mr. Udog, Sir. It is your wise council that allowed me to begin understanding INFX types, how to better communicate with them, and how to translate the short circuits caused between me and them when my XSTP bluntness and impulsivity caused me so much tension regardless of it being completely inadvertant. Now, Sir, I am happy to report to that only are many of my dearest friends NFs of many variants, I actually UNDERSTAND them, and they "GET" me too, and it is a total trip because I really enjoy their perspectives so much in so many ways.

I bestow upon you honorary XSTP powers. Use them wisely. If the neon green medal stops glowing send it back and I'll get you a new one, ASAP.

Cheers to you, Bro! I love the JPEG, BTW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Most baddest righteous fantasy JPEG ever, and now my desktop wallpaper!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    The things I would admire:
    - enthusiasm
    - ease of engaging with others
    - positive attitude
    - guts
    - persistence
    - integrity
    - morals
    - intelligence
    Birds of a feather must indeed flock together, that list ID's alot I have always admired about you, Bro! Thank you, very much my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I'm sure I'm missing stuff.
    Yeah, liike I missed listing your bad ass taste in cars! VROOOOM!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    I've always enjoyed Thor's passion, drive, bluntness and integrity
    And Thor has always been thankful to have the all encompassing spirit and power of Mother Nature to support him in his quests to keep the good people of Earth in touch with their need for harmony with nature. Your passion, drive, lack of bluntness, and integrity are hallmarks of your own greatness, please don't ever forget that. I hope you and your S.O./BF are doing great!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Well, I can't think of anybody else who'd totally make the Smurf couple and Amish Friendship Bread rock, so to Halla!
    Ummm, I'm only implementing the protocols listed in our bakery's policies and procedures manual...because I'm not a rule breaker or...anything...Ummm...cookies in the overn, gotta' go!

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    That's it! We need to start a cult. Like, right now.

Come on, there hasn't been a good cult in the news in SUCH a long time and seriously, all the previous famous cult leaders sucked anyways. If we play our cards right, we might start the first cult in history that doesn't suck!!
    Ohhh! Ohhh! Interesting idea! The very name cult though will foil our efforts. We need to come up with 5013c non-profit organization whose purpose if to equip the good people of the world with Mon-Chi-Dolls that play subliminal messages to their owners and compel them to slack and be silly. But it's not a cult, it's a 5013c/non-profit/LLC. OK, time to make business cards... Thank you Glorian, you are too kind! Cheers kiddo!

---------

I just got back from Orlando, full details in my blog, but a final thank you and well wishes note from me to you all.

It is not I who is worthy of praise, it is all of our actions together, and how we keep each other going, don't ever forget that. We are all part of this community, and you are all part of the extended family of super-duper-awesome people I am blessed to be in contact with and have the wisdom, humor, and counsel of. My strength, smarts, and zest for life leave me very little unless I can share them with others, and the more I share them, the more they grow, and the more I hope we all keep in touch for a long, long time. Thank you for the support in good times and bad, My best wishes are with you all, always!

-Halla
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Shirtless pictures of Halla make me as happy as a moose in a water sprinkler. Ok, two mooses in a water sprinkler.

YouTube - Twin baby moose in sprinkler

If there's gonna be a cult, I'm gonna be a high priestess...