User Tag List

123 Last

Default Massively Boring Talking Idiots.

Encyclopedia Dramatica's article on MBTI:

MBTI

This acronym secretly stands for Massively Boring Talking Idiots. People who make their living consulting other people on how to be MBTI will, of course, deny this fervently.

The purpose of MBTI is to assign everyone letters which they will not understand, so that the Global Masonic Conspiricy can more easily decide who to assign to the gulags, and who to simply kill outright.

What the Letters Mean

* I - Introvert
    * E - Extrovert

* S - Sensing
    * N - iNtuitive

* T - Thinker
    * F - Feeler

* P - Perceiver
    * J - Judging

Typology

if you can't understand what the fuck the top means you have no chance

SJ - afraid of change/just bought their first computer/fucked

estj - memorizes stupid facts like baseball statistics than looks at you retarded when you bring up something that hasn't been in existance for at least 100 years

esfj - really good at pretending to give a shit there by resulting in massive 16 year old girl orgy

isfj - same as above except that they'll typically have less friends/ are prone to shutting the fuck up.

istj - no friends/assholes typically walk way to fast and only care about money, are prone to disagreeing with anyone who comes up with a new idea.

SP - The bullshitter

estp - the yes man, a natural salesman who typically has no fucking idea what he's talking about but does it with a huge fucking smile, typically found in malls

esfp - attention whore.

isfp - known for creating retarded trends. see emo.

istp - can work any tool/machine, prone to reading the instructions (fucking idiot)

NF - idealist

enfj - cult leader, that dude who some how gets it, prone to not doing anything, but still being loved by everyone

enfp - performer/attention whore very similar to esfp couterpart except actually does something instead of just bitching

infp - fucked, you are prone to wearing the rose colored glasses and getting constantly taken advantage of as a girl or being a permavirgin if a guy, typically able to read the fucking otherwise indecipherable bullshit documentation of computer scientists and engineers, good for them

infj - if you think that jews did wtc and that aids is a product of gmo you are an infj, most end up in their mom's basement or under a causeway.

NT - inventer of the internets

entj - congrats you are an asshole, you are really good at manipulating people and lieing is easy for you, as a teenager you probably had sex a lot and had a bunch of SPs following you around, if anyone fucked with you you gave them the axe, this most likely carried on into your adult years where you continued to treat people who were superior to you as if they were god and those below you like shit.

entp - common for entrepreneurs, these people are really good at organizing people. The most I of all Es, probably the only profile that doesn't suck, you were probably a looser untill highschool/college when you finally figured out that most people are sheep. Then you invented a vacuum by combining two ideas that where invented by your intp friend, who you later gave a job

intj - scientist, you over catoragize everything and waste time looking at shit that doesn't matter, most likely to be manipulated by entj (who treats you like god then dumps you, you poor bustard) or kill everyone in your sector at work, or become an hero (after infj, who was really just killed by entj) However, you're also a big fucking genius and most likely actually read Atlas Shrugged. It is like you to plot to take over the fucking world (i.e. Brain of Pinky and the Brain) and hate everyone, even as a child.

intp - approx 1/2 of all intp are ugly and retarded, the other half go on to become scientists and engineers and are generally completely underappreciated, this type will soon go extinct however due to their inability to talk to anyone. Virtually all currently on the internets
    Happened to tumble on this. Didn't put the link itself up due to the site apparently having copious amounts of supposed inappropriate material.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Heh, it might as well stand for the chumps who post on Encyclopedia Dramatica. Honestly, their trollish ranting isn't worth the bother of reading! It only gives them attention, which is what they primarily want and far more than they deserve
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Unfunny ENTP.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Unfunny ENTP.
    Probably telling that they're the "only profile that doesn't suck"!
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

what's the real title given to NFs on the site? how come it's so much nicer than the other three, and you happen to be NF?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

also, you people have no sense of humor

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

This is kind of awesome.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” -Nietzsche

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Flamewar
    Legendary Flame Wars

These are flame wars that are important and historical, but due to the Writers' Guild Strike, no one bothered to write them down.

1. The SP Wars . These were wars between Typology Central members, mortabunt and Unique.

. Mortabunt was an INTP and Unique was an ESTP.

. The wars began when Unique unfairly accused mortabutn of being an anti-sensor bigot.

. mortabunt tried to defuse the allegations, but was attacked mercilessly.

. In an attempt to defend himself, mortabunt made a thread in the SP forum, trying to explain.

. Unfortuantely, everyone had bough Unique's story, and immediately flamed him in Glen Beck style attacks.

. WHen mortabunt attempted to tell what had happened to him and explain his veiws, he was attacked by the moderators, Ivy, inparticular for being violent.

. These wars got Ivy on his case, and she used every single possible excuse to get him in trouble, eventually leading to his permanent ban from the site, brought about by him retalliating to a slanderous attack on his by Unique, who got away without even a warning.

. Having been banned, mortabunt wandered in exile until he found Personality Cafe and set up a new account there, and later became the great member: Mutatio NOmenis.

(****Article poorly written by mortabunt. You see now why people think he's an absolute shitwad. I mean, Christ - look at the spelling errors. Not to mention the grammar. Has this fucker even graduated high school?

This is why you leave your parents' basement, kiddies. So you don't end up creating undeserved write-ups on a community sandbox page. Fucking mortabunt...)
    That was a surprising search result.

Also: Myers-Briggs - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    what's the real title given to NFs on the site? how come it's so much nicer than the other three, and you happen to be NF?
    Can you say "conspiracy"?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Can you say "conspiracy"?
    Can you say "deflection"?