User Tag List

123 Last

Default What is your Weetbix Record?

I think mine is twelve, it is either ten or twelve. I never got through a dry one in a minute either.

How about you?

MBTI
    ----

i like weetbix with banana, honey and lots of milk. my record is an appalling 4.

i can't stomach dry ones. a friend used to bring dry ones to school that had jam spread on the top and eat them at recess time.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

12 would be mine too, it was a 4 bix x 3 bowls, in a row as a challenge, TASTY!

Can't do a dry one in a minute either although I can get close if the judge allows you to let half spill onto the ground

I suddenly feel like weetbix and warm milk.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Hmmm, I've never attempted to set a personal record. I usually (well the last time I was regularly eating them) eat about 6 or so without too much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    i like weetbix with banana, honey and lots of milk. my record is an appalling 4.

i can't stomach dry ones. a friend used to bring dry ones to school that had jam spread on the top and eat them at recess time.
    I used to take dry ones with butter and vegemite on top to school
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

Dry ones with something on are okay. It is the old "If you get through a dry one in a minute I'll give you ten bucks" trick I was talking about.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Falcarius has probably had about eight in one go at most, that was probably only because it was the middle of night and Falcarius can't cook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    ----

what's the singular of weetbix - weetbick?

i wish i had some in the cupboard - i want to try and eat one dry now. i think i'd probably choke. kind of like when you eat a big spoonful of milo.

vegemite spread on top? that is v cool

You can't do it, it's impossible. I know people that can do dry protein powder, I've never tried dry milo. Actually, come to think of it they wash it down with water.

On a side note. I ate 15 Fijian chillis at school. 1 minute chewing, no food or water allowed.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Dry ones with something on are okay. It is the old "If you get through a dry one in a minute I'll give you ten bucks" trick I was talking about.
    Like those competitions where they make a bunch of people eat dry weetbix and then attempt to whistle "mary had a little lamb". So funny to watch...
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte