User Tag List

First 123

Results 21 to 26 of 26

  1. #21
    Self sustaining supernova Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Just because ye'll take your clothes off for little or no money doesn't make ye a stripper, leger.

  2. #22
    Senior Member LEGERdeMAIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    Just because ye'll take your clothes off for little or no money doesn't make ye a stripper, leger.
    Please teach me your wise, ways master *bow* *bow* zooom zoooom, VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”


  3. #23
    Senior Member Beargryllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    2,739

    Default

    I strip, but not for cash

  4. #24

  5. #25
    Self sustaining supernova Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    Please teach me your wise, ways master *bow* *bow* zooom zoooom, VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    Well, first of all: if you want to make money, lap dances are where it's at. $20 a pop for two minutes worth of work can really add up over the course of a night, savvy?

    Secondly, ye can't just grind against someone and expect them to slip a fifty into your thong. You have to connect with your customer base. Make eye contact, talk to them about their day, make them feel like a part of your establishment.

    Finally: baby powder works best to help prevent friction burn - and if you have any unidentifiable rash develop, talk to the owner about sanitizing the poles. Remember, safety first!

  6. #26
    Senior Member LEGERdeMAIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    Well, first of all: if you want to make money, lap dances are where it's at. $20 a pop for two minutes worth of work can really add up over the course of a night, savvy?

    Secondly, ye can't just grind against someone and expect them to slip a fifty into your thong. You have to connect with your customer base. Make eye contact, talk to them about their day, make them feel like a part of your establishment.

    Finally: baby powder works best to help prevent friction burn - and if you have any unidentifiable rash develop, talk to the owner about sanitizing the poles. Remember, safety first!
    LOLZ, OMG...the last thing my pole needs is to be sanitized.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 07:49 PM
  2. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 10:46 PM
  3. Post here if life currently sucks
    By swordpath in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 11:25 PM
  4. [NT] How would you spend your money if you are rich?
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 06:46 PM
  5. If you are an INTJ...
    By Ezra in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 04:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO