User Tag List

First 123

Enneagram
    9w8

Just because ye'll take your clothes off for little or no money doesn't make ye a stripper, leger.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    Just because ye'll take your clothes off for little or no money doesn't make ye a stripper, leger.
    Please teach me your wise, ways master *bow* *bow* zooom zoooom, VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INTP

I strip, but not for cash

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    Please teach me your wise, ways master *bow* *bow* zooom zoooom, VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    Well, first of all: if you want to make money, lap dances are where it's at. $20 a pop for two minutes worth of work can really add up over the course of a night, savvy?

Secondly, ye can't just grind against someone and expect them to slip a fifty into your thong. You have to connect with your customer base. Make eye contact, talk to them about their day, make them feel like a part of your establishment.

Finally: baby powder works best to help prevent friction burn - and if you have any unidentifiable rash develop, talk to the owner about sanitizing the poles. Remember, safety first!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
    Well, first of all: if you want to make money, lap dances are where it's at. $20 a pop for two minutes worth of work can really add up over the course of a night, savvy?

Secondly, ye can't just grind against someone and expect them to slip a fifty into your thong. You have to connect with your customer base. Make eye contact, talk to them about their day, make them feel like a part of your establishment.

Finally: baby powder works best to help prevent friction burn - and if you have any unidentifiable rash develop, talk to the owner about sanitizing the poles. Remember, safety first!
    LOLZ, OMG...the last thing my pole needs is to be sanitized.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”