User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 3 Bans In 3 Days

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    It's like spring cleaning. I like it.
    Some people are simply stuffed under the rug.

5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I wonder if chafing is coloquially used in different manners in the USA and in Great Britain.
    You guys like assless chaps, IIRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Ghost Monkey Soul Array Vizconde's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    The funny thing is that I don't know any of us on staff who are against free speech and typically we prefer that people be able to share ideas ... and some of us based on type are even willing to consider ideas that some people really are made uncomfortable by.

Our focus is really more on how those ideas are shared, not what is shared... especially in politics, religion, science, and MBTI... and the bans that have been occurring have been because of how ideas are shared, not what ideas are shared. If you start tearing down the people rather than just analyzing and debunking the ideas, then you're going to find yourself in trouble; and if you manage to make yourself a royal pain in most people's butts because of your approach, you will also find yourself in trouble....
    Thanks for elaborating on this point, I understand what you are saying. A little comic relief is nice and sometimes when substantive debates get heated the Ps and Qs are not minded....but I understand the point when somebody is going on a drivebys with a flamethrower with intent to maim. I just hope the mods can tell the differance.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

`~~Philosoflying~~` Array SillySapienne's Avatar

This is totally my subjective opinion, <--- i think that might be redundant, but...

I honestly think Sim, Zara, hell, and even Lex should have their bans lifted, or the length of their bans shortened.

The boards just aren't the same without Sim and Z.

For me, at least.

Just got an idea.

Gonna start a poll.

'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles