User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    GONE

Wow Wolf, your place is spartan. You even have a white car! I would hardly know somebody used that kitchen except for the hanging plant.

This is a great example of keeping your environment under control.

I have too much stuff to be spartan. And I like displaying my stuff.

Enneagram
    1w2

I always keep the guest areas clean in my apartment so they're actually that clean.

My bedroom is a different story however. I just leave my clothes everywhere but that's the worst of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    You even have a white car!
    Two white cars.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Wolf, I own a white car too.

Here are a few more of our house decorated for Christmas. I love making home improvements such as painting and finding bargains on decor and furniture. I also watching DYI before and after shows.
    Our kitchen

Entry way

Dining room

Tree

I bought this painting for next to nothing from Neith Nevelson herself when I lived in Miami. She is the granddaughter of Louise Berliawsky Nevelson. The frame it's in costs more than what I paid her for the painting. I am fortunate enough to own several of her paintings and I cherish them all.
    Last edited by Tigerlily; 12-25-2007 at 09:46 AM.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    A clear case of Over-Cleaning Daily.
    Yes, that's it.

I put my DVDs in alphabetical order, although now I've run out of room on my shelf. Hence, I've started to become disorganized.

MBTI
    INTJ

The photos of sparse living environments remind me of the days when I used to live that way, when everything I owned fit in my bedroom, when hardly anything hung on my walls. At the beginning of our marriage, we were pretty poor, but we've progressed quite a bit. This is the first really prosperous year we've had in 25 years. But I remember well what it's like to not own much, and to tell the truth, it's a lot easier to take care of!

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Cafe your home looks a lot like a home in the UK. Your wall paper and border are very similar to Limey's brothers house (decorated of course by his wife). Are you sure you aren't English? I also very much like the mix of burgundy and blue. Your home appears warm and welcoming.

Toonia I love the dolls you have in your office. What kind are they? I also love your bathroom. Your house doesn't look messy at all. I also want to hug and kiss your kitty. And kindly take your mind out of the gutter. I am referring to the purring one sitting on your desk!

I refuse to take a picture of our office because it looks like shit. I cleaned it very nicely several weeks ago, but Limey has been very bad and messed it up. I will have to spank him later for this.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I refuse to take a picture of our office because it looks like shit. I cleaned it very nicely several weeks ago, but Limey has been very bad and messed it up. I will have to spank him later for this.
    Girl, you're supposed to do something he DOESN'T like to correct him!

If I posted pics of my house right now, post-Santa, you'd all be amazed.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

If I posted pics of my house right now, post-Santa, you'd all be amazed.
    At the beauty, or the mess?

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    How do you people talk me into these things? My house is filthy.
    filthy?! *collapses* Above your dining table, I'm not sure, but the hanging plants look like some sort of Tillandsia? But what is the mother plant in the pot then?

Anyway: After Santtu's expose, I felt an urge to clarify that not all ENTPs get that free-wheeling

My desk at work. The dance photos are postcards. The other photos are from a recent trip to Laos. (yes, I'm usually surfing the MBTI site on a minimized window at work). Attachment 1076

Bedside. I usually have a pile of books by my bed. Attachment 1081

That black box is a little sandbox that I periodically draw in or decorate. Attachment 1080 (that's more INTP huh)
    Right now it has a black and white candle-holder, with candles of negative colours in them, and a phalaenopsis orchid sitting in it. I've glow-in-the-dark butterflies that morph to stars spiralling from the wall to above my bed, so the butterflies you see here are the start of the pattern.

This little guy was atop the logcake I had earlier. He's no longer a part of my living environment, but he was tasty while he lasted. Attachment 1078
    Last edited by white; 02-19-2009 at 09:36 PM.