User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    It came sharpened. Do you know what type of edge a sword is supposed to have? It's at a different angle than a standard knife.

It's meant for hacking, not slicing. In which case, a scimitar would have a different edge than a broadsword like that one would be.
    Hacking... BAD! *shakes head*

Why is it unfathomable to have a sharpened sword?
    It's not unfathomable... The edge just looks wrong to me.

Edit: You can get one, too. Just go here and be sure to select the pre-sharpened option . This is the place where the History Channel gets all of its equipment for its documentaries.:

Medieval Weapons, Swords, Body Armor, Medieval Clothing, Renaissance Clothing
    No thank you... saber or rapier only for me. Not into big swords.

Edit: Uhhhh sorry for getting so offtopic.

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    No thank you... saber or rapier only for me. Not into big swords.

Edit: Uhhhh sorry for getting so offtopic.
    OMG!!!! A saber is gonna be my next sword purchase!!!!!

I love all weaponry!!!!!!

Eh, and topic is overrated.

MBTI
    INXP

Bedroom. It's far messier now.

Sadly all that is left of my musical appendages (aside from an assortment of hippie percussion instruments)

---
    Wolf your view is amazing.
    ---
    I really want a map shower curtain. I like the idea of learning whilst cleaning myself.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    GONE

Default Living Room in DC

In my old rowhouse. 'Twas a lovely place.

There was a white brocade camelback couch where the chairs are now. Until a lovely 20 something summer subletter marked it with a pen and covered it up with a pillow.

And yeah, the frames are all off kilter on the wall. How very 'P' of me.

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

This was my old place, which I left about a year ago. Right now I live in a one room studio apartment that's consistently messy because it is so small, it's also hard to take pictures of because it is so small. So I will only present you with pictures of my glorious former apartment, though I do no longer have any pictures of the warzone that was my bedroom.

MBTI
    yupp

my room

my closet

I plan on keeping my new place cleaner, though I always plan that just like I plan to do laundry every week. It never happens. though I do take out the trash and do the dishes more then two people I live with (which is next to never, them taking out the trash and taking care of the dishes. )

living area

kitchen 1

kitchen 2

and I get to clean out the fridge *breathe in breathe out don't kill room mates breathe in breathe out killing is illegal breathe* I wouldn't mind if everyone would throw out their food because I'm fine with cleaning my own dishes and throwing my expired food it's just really hard to clean your dishes or put my dishes in the dishwasher and unloading when clean, it just seems that even after I've just ran the dishwasher or unload it someone leaves their dish in the sink, even if the dishwasher isn't full/running and could just as easily opened the dishwasher put dish in and closed it, or put a dirty dish with clean dishes. *screams* if the dishes are clean put them away.when the sink is full of everyone else's dishes. which was why I quit doing the dishes and taking out the trash though I did do the dishes last night and take the trash out when I get so annoyed with it overflowing. I don't care if my room is messy as long as it's not food but I really like keeping kitchens clean. I like the idea of living by myself or a neat freak so I can't make excuses to not clean it's my fault it's a mess therfore I'll clean. living with people who are as messy even messier it's like well she's not cleaning either.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

awww prplcknz i love your place, it looks exactly what mine looked like when i lived alone. Adorable.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

I moved to a new place in early April. It's ~2/3 the size of my old place, many times better constructed, uses a fraction as much in energy, etc. The view isn't quite as nice, but it's still pretty good; it's an end/corner unit on the top floor. It is very convenient since it's right in the middle of the downtown of a nicer suburb (La Mesa, for those that know the area, which is considered San Diego's version of Pasadena (that is, La Mesa is to San Diego as Pasadena is to Los Angeles)), meaning I can walk to everything (the ground level below me even has shops (Local Deli, Starbucks, Subway, Frozen Yogurt, Cleaners, etc)).

Anyhow, I've been slowly amassing stuff, decided to start a thread about INTJ environments/habitats, and since it wasn't moving I took some pictures...

Entrance Hallway:

Dining Area / Living Area:

Dining Area / Entrance Hallway:

Living Area / Dining Area (from Living Area):

Dining Area:

Bedroom from Entrance Hall / Living Area:

Bed:

Desk:

Master Bath:

(Going back down the Entrance Hallway, then turning Left (to the right in the Entrance Hallway picture).)
    Hallway for Guest Bedroom / Bathroom / Laundry:

Guest Bedroom:

Guest Bathroom:

(Back down to the Entrance Hallway, then to the left, or to the left in the Entrance Hallway picture.)
    Kitchen Entrance / Pantry:

Kitchen:

Looking from the Kitchen out into the Dining / Living Area:
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Wolf's home looks like it's never been used before.

But I am puzzled as to why his guest bedroom looks more complete than his own...by complete, I mean the beds in the guest room are actual beds while his is just a mattress.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Because I was left with the beds, which I would be glad to be rid of, but they're "family" white elephants...

If it was up to me, it would be just one twin bed with a table next to it and a dresser and maybe a simple desk/chair, but as it is there's really no room for that. Instead, they can use the closet, since I stock it with hangers.

I've considered getting a bed, too, but don't like those I've seen so-far. I may have to get the parts for one fabricated for me.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.