User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

It is pretty still. I don't have the seasons where I come from.

Yes. Lets raid.

Oh no...two women want to raid my apartment...whatever shall I do?

Nightning, I look at the picture of your room and I keep worrying that the big black thing on top of your books is going to fall over and damage your laptop...please move it so that I can put my mind at ease. Thank you I like how your desk has a window with a nice view.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    Oh no...two women want to raid my apartment...whatever shall I do?
    Bake more cookies!
    Nightning, I look at the picture of your room and I keep worrying that the big black thing on top of your books is going to fall over and damage your laptop...please move it so that I can put my mind at ease. Thank you I like how your desk has a window with a nice view.
    That big black thing is the carry case for the said laptop. Believe it or not, it's not going to fall over even if I put weight on one side... well the stack of books will fall before the case does. It's perfectly centered over the pile of bigger books you see... It's just the smaller books in between that's not centered.

It's a very nice day outside. Just a slight breeze and sunshine.

Grayscale: I just noticed you placed a pair of shoes on top of your electric keyboard? Poor thing!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post

See my stack of books... about to topple over. I'm a very messy J indeed.
    My desk is much messier. Pop cans and napkins abroad. (Who cares about the pointless details of tidying up, right?)

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Grayscale: Dorm? Do you live in a closet? Is there space for a human in there?

Geez, and I thought my new place was rather small in comparison to where I currently live. I think my closet is bigger than that, and my new one is nearly that size.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

ByMySword

Cool

Okay, I'm a bit late on this. Sorry. But here you go: Prepare to enter the world of a true gunslinger.

As you walk into my room, this will be the first thing you see:

The guns that I could fit on the wall (yes, there are more under the beds and in the closet ) Next you will see my workstation where I do......well work. And you'll see my gate to the world via the World Wide Wait. Under my guns is my fish Imhotep. He's an African Cichlid. More specifically, he's an Electric Blue. Had some other fish in there with him, but he killed them all. He's like a fish-warrior. Just like his Dad.......except without the fish.

Now if you'll look to your right you'll see my Ranger Sword on the wall, along with my book shelf which contains my various trophies at the very top: Baseball, archery, Prose & Poetry, etc. (actually I don't think you can see them, but they're there just the same). You'll also see a part of my pocket-knife collection. These knives are very very very valuable. I actually need to get a case for them, but for now I keep them in their boxes on the shelf. And under those you'll see a part of my book collection. I have so many, I had to put ones I've read in the attic. And on the right of the bookshelf, you'll see my numerous music awards for choir and such. And pics of me in football, etc.

Look to the right again, and you'll see my closet. Eh, not much to say here really.

And here is my entertainment center. I'm kind of a movie-buff, so I have quite the collection.

And here is the rest of my room from the bookshelf corner. My bed, my stereo can be seen here. I also have some posters, most specifically the one of Jesus.......damnit........I mean Mel Gibson.

And lastly, this pic is requested by Meta. This is my pet squirrel Jim. Jim has been in my room for about a decade now. He's had many places starting with the bedpost (when I had a bed with bedposts, that is) Currently he resides sitting on my 1851 Colt Navy. He protects it from dust and such. You can also see my bust of Caesar from the Planet of the Apes films, as well as my shot glass collection.

Well, I guess that's it for my humble abode. Sorry this was such a long post. But I wanted to make it count.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

^ Awesome room!!!

MBTI
    INTJ

Hell yeah Jim! Rock on!
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    istp

so many dead rodents!

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    so many dead rodents!
    Only two rodents actually.