User Tag List

First 2345 Last

I like that necklace you posted! I think the advice to look at her other jewelry and try to get something similar is good.

Or one of those experience gifts... like a pair of tickets to go to the amusement park or something like that. Or spa, like Lady X suggested. What do you like best about her? Or what do you like about her in general? What do you guys like to do? Gifts that have to do with shared hobbies (or even potential shared hobbies, if it's something you think she might enjoy) are nice too... it says "I like spending time with you."

Just brainstorming...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    I asked my guy to record himself, reading The Hobbit for my birthday.
    Ha ha ha...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

that's great did he read it for you?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I like that necklace you posted! I think the advice to look at her other jewelry and try to get something similar is good.

Or one of those experience gifts... like a pair of tickets to go to the amusement park or something like that. Or spa, like Lady X suggested. What do you like best about her? Or what do you like about her in general? What do you guys like to do? Gifts that have to do with shared hobbies (or even potential shared hobbies, if it's something you think she might enjoy) are nice too... it says "I like spending time with you."

Just brainstorming...
    I like her because she is laid back and dreamy. It is rare that she is sharp and when she is it never in a stressful situation but rather something silly (not enough sugar in her coffee but I think she was PMSing at the time). I thought she was an ISFP but now I think she is an InFP. I think she will like the pendant that I posted I just emailed my Aunt to see if it was still available.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    My Aunt makes jewlery. This is one of her pieces Watermelon Tourmaline in sterling setting . Would it be bad give her this and steal your INTPs story?
    Haha, go ahead. I love shopping for second-hand jewellery, or on flee-markets, and making up my own stories about how it got there.

Regardless what do you think, we haven't been dating that long but we have been quiet intimate. She seems to wear silver or white gold mostly. She is a light skinned Hispanic light build/medium height, fake boobs (Large C or small D), brown hair and big lips.
    Fake boobs and sterling silver, I don't know dude.

Yes, I think jewellery from your Aunt is a great idea! Personal, and pretty.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    that's great did he read it for you?
    I don't know! My birthday is in September! We'll see...

MBTI
    ENTP

I did she wouldn't tell me. :steam:
    Argh. She probably thinks something like "if you really love me you should be able to know"... Ask her family? Because that's what you should do according to etiquette mavens.
    (The same mavens have convinced me etiquette is a way of inefficiency with 'meanings'... if you tell what you'd like as present, you'd appear greedy. If you can't find a present without asking, you don't love. If you give something generic, you aren't interested in the person. Etc etc.)

So... my suggestions:
    - art materials. You can never have enough of that. Same goes for cooking ustensils, gardening ustensils, or just plain tools (the ones advertised for Father's Day).
    - money that she should only spend on books
    - time. Make her guess the place her present is hidden by giving hints whenever she wins a board game from you. The thrill of the hunt...
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Buy her a gift certificate for haircut, color, massage, manicure, and pedicure at a good spa/salon in your aera.

I bough this for my wifey poo for her birthday and I was "rewarded" for it for months.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

I like her because she is laid back and dreamy. It is rare that she is sharp and when she is it never in a stressful situation but rather something silly (not enough sugar in her coffee but I think she was PMSing at the time). I thought she was an ISFP but now I think she is an InFP. I think she will like the pendant that I posted I just emailed my Aunt to see if it was still available.
    That is nice! Be sure to let us know how it goes...

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    It's kind of hard to miss with jewelry.
    Does happen, just takes some simple observation skills, if someone already wears jewellery then it's prolly good and gives you an idea of the style they like, if they don't wear jewellery it'll be a miss.