User Tag List

Thread: London

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Default London

Hellow ^^

So I am to travel to London next month, and i was just wondering if some of you have anything to recommend? Like small cozy places or something?
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

Pub crawl all day. Ministry of Sound if you like techno. IIRC there are some pretty cool places around St. James and Trafalgar... otherwise the outskirts are more chill, Camden Town might be fun for you too though. I liked Muswell Hill but it's kind of out there.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4~9

Okay, Thanks ^^ ..
    I'm going because I would like to move to London within a year or so.. And i'm going to see the University and the surroundings and stuff.. I like to study people, so i might just find places where i can sit and see people's body language etc.. To get ideas for my stories.. (:
    "...Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
    Jace said, "Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
    "At least," she said, "you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland"
    "Not necessarily. I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting"

- The City Of Bones

Here is my blog where I post my thoughts and feelings. Please have a go and comment if you like.

No problem, but I forgot about all the museums and art galleries.

MBTI
    ESFJ

The imperial war museum is amazing .. Covent garden is cool .. You'll have a great time.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe