User Tag List

12 Last

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Default What Happens at 100, by Rajah

100 reputation points.

I received a back massage from a burly Hungarian woman (ironically nicknamed "Tiny"), a $50 gift certificate to Omaha Steaks, had a mini-parade held in my honor, and received several propositions from some rather prominent forum members. Now that I think about it, the propositions may or may not have been related to the 100 rep points... I'm still unsure, targo.

You'll probably be surprised to know I actually made it to 150. Now, the 150 mark wasn't nearly as momentous. I merely received a congratulatory PM from the mods, and a Carvel ice cream cake originally shaped like a whale, but turned to resemble Santa Claus. Unfortunately, the cake melted, so it was more like Santa soup.

Now, I'd be willing to relay what happens at the 200 mark, but apparently some people can't handle "fluff." That's right; I am being given negative rep because of my lighthearted banter in the Tell Me Your Secrets thread. I ask you, fellow MBTI Central aficionados, is this fair? Is it so wrong to want to bring a bit of love and light and - dare I say it? - hope into the home of my dearest forum friends? At first, upon seeing the rectangle of red, I actually wept. (Even though red is my very favorite color. I've been accused of being something that rhymes with a "tussy" in that respect.) Then, I gathered what little strength, and dignity, I could muster, and ran to The Fluff Zone for solace. And it is here I discovered something about myself. Though I'm an INTP, I'm not afraid to explore my feelings; and now I reach out and ask you for your understanding.

See, maybe I was being too fluffy? Perhaps Zer... um, the neg-feedback guy... had a point. Maybe my secret-telling needs to live up to the level of secrets I've seen throughout the entire Tell Me Your Secrets thread. Maybe ... just maybe ... there should be no fun.

You'll be glad to know my heart shrank three sizes today.

I... suppose. Yeah!

Oberon

I'm pretty sure the forum user who called you a "pushy"... was that it?... is operating under the assumption that you're a guy.

Which still doesn't make it nice exactly, but does cast it in the mold of a locker-room jibe rather than a truly hurtful epithet.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

*grin* Oh, that, I no take seriously.

/wells up a bit like the rhymes-with-"cushy" she may be

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    I received a back massage from a burly Hungarian woman (ironically nicknamed "Tiny"), a $50 gift certificate to Omaha Steaks, had a mini-parade held in my honor, and received several propositions from some rather prominent forum members. Now that I think about it, the propositions may or may not have been related to the 100 rep points... I'm still unsure, targo.
    Now I'm pissed. I've been here since May, have close to 300 in reputation, and I got nothing. NOTHING!

(I'll feel better if I can have some Santa soup, though. And a straw.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    I... received several propositions from some rather prominent forum members.
    I confess, I had to read this about three times before I properly understood it.

At first glance, I thought you had written that you had "...received several propositions from forum users with rather prominent members."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    At first glance, I thought you had written that you had "...received several propositions from forum users with rather prominent members."
    Oh my!

...And what does that say about targo? *gasp*

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Default Musings @ 200

I have to say, I've mixed emotions about reaching 200. It's a milestone of which I'm exceedingly proud. I'll always, always treasure not only this accomplishment, but all of the people who made it possible. Nay, even those who stood in my way - who put bumps in the road on my journey - made reaching the goal even more meaningful. (I'm done with setbacks though, if you catch my drift.)

Here's the problem. I'm not content to rest on my laurels. It would be so easy to sit back and say, "I'm done now. I've achieved everything I dreamed possible. Life is good." But, friends, that simply isn't me. And so I will continue to work hard, striving to obtain every last (positive) rep point you - my friends - are willing to toss my way. I will slave to entertain. Maybe in the process, we can educate one another, learn, and further develop our deeper emotional bond. Who knows? In some time, we may find ourselves sitting across a table at McDonald's, sharing a Big Breakfast Platter, or even a McRib. On second thought, I'll even treat you to your own McRib. How does that sound?

Oh, what happened at 200? The madmins took me on a group "outing" to ... well ... let's just say it's a place where the ladyfolk are scantily-clad, and proceed to doff more over the course of "Baby Got Back." I assure you that while this was thrilling, I began to feel a bit violated and cheap. Even more so than I usually do. The madmins recognized my surprising discomfort and plied me with Mad Dog 20/20 until I loosened up. Much hilarity ensued with the roll of quarters I brought, let me tell you! At the end of the evening, we retired to our luxury suite, with rotating bed, mirrored ceilings, and orange shag carpet, and engaged in an activity that, til now, I only dreamt of: a cuddle party. I have to say - Ivy was really into it. Any nervousness I had, Ivy's enthusiasm helped eradicate. In the morning, with tears in our eyes, we went our separate ways.

I'll never forget what it was like to reach 200. I wish I'd taken photographs for your benefit. Alas, there is always the 300 mark. Someday, my friends. Someday...

I... suppose. Yeah!

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

okay I have maxed out my giving and it's perfect 10's now..... but I feel like Rajah is hunting me down as she can't get enough of my good lovin' YA I am that good *giggles*

~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Someday, we shall cuddle again. Someday...
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INFP

Default Looking forward to 200 points and a back massage!

Did anybody get any kudos from the madmins for reaching 100? If so, they forgot about me!

-Sandy
    I - 75% N - 55% F - 55% P - 61%
    Enneagram 4w5

There is love... in the red letters
    There is truth... in the red letters