User Tag List

First 12

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    okay I have maxed out my giving and it's perfect 10's now..... but I feel like Rajah is hunting me down as she can't get enough of my good lovin' YA I am that good *giggles*

Targo...you are always a perfect 10 in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy
    Someday, we shall cuddle again. Someday...
    Til that blessed day, Ivy, know that we are cuddling in my dreams.

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    INFP

Is this amusement I am experiencing as I read your most recent contributions to MBTIc incipient madness or merely dramatic irony? You decide, Rajah.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Is this amusement I am experiencing as I read your most recent contributions to MBTIc incipient madness or merely dramatic irony? You decide, Rajah.
    You've merely stumbled down the Rajah Reaction Path.

First, there is confusion - what are these threads about? Where is she going with this? Second, mild annoyance - what in the bloody hell is this fluff-filled chick going on about. Third, grudging bemusement - I kind of laughed... oh my. Finally, acceptance.

Totally normal. You might want to petition the mods for that Hungarian massage soon... You won't regret it!

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Default Life at 250.

You'd think I'd have let success go to my head, or even become jaded. I assure you, this is not the case. Instead, I am deeply touched by your commitment to my spiritual - or at least, reppy - journey. I wanted to share with you just a few of the comments I've received along the way:

One user says:

Hahaha... excellent post and deserving of the not-so-subtly solicited points!
    Another says:

ditto before!
    And yet another says:

mmmmmmm that makes me think of a dancing penis.....

Your comments, and your love, are what inspire me and encourage me. Without you, I'd be nothing. Nothing.

At 250, there was no exotic dancer (if you're reading this, hi Melinda Jo!); there was no Hungarian massage; there was no cuddle party. There was, however, a private screening of my very favorite movie, Glitter. The best part was when the madmins acted out the scenes, Rocky Horror style. I'd no idea all of them memorized every single line. Haight made a smashing Mariah Carey. It truly felt like he was Billie, the overnight sensation singer in search of her birth mother. He brought a lot of heart to the role. Notta performed well as the DJ who helped propel Billie to fame. I have to say, it was touching.

After the 250-club indoctrination ceremony/hazing (I'm never doing that with a live chicken again), we sat on the beach, drinking mojitos, and discussed our feelings for hours. Then John Cusack left (oh yeah, I met John Cusack), which kind of killed the party. Although the madmins informed me sexual relations are expected of all the 250-club members, the loving just never materialized. Pity.

I... suppose. Yeah!