User Tag List

View Poll Results: You like Luigi or Mario???

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mario

2 50.00%
  • Luigi

2 50.00%
First 123

Thread: Mario or Luigi?

Lol...well I'm sure you two will be very happy together

It's late, and I'm clearly becoming delerious (sp?)...I really can't believe I just had this conversation...lol. It was fun though. G'night!
    lol thanks XD, it was fun. night

MBTI
    ISXJ

Quote Originally Posted by lazyhappy View Post

yoshi did get somethin if he was gay- ie- he liked mario and luigi sitting on him... oh yeah... he was like a gay machosist sex-turtle ye-ah! luigi kept his pride tho... you get no pride if you are sat on and beaten (tho u might get some strange satisfaction 0.o)... and thier is no pride in being goo-goo over some stupid blonde bimbo- (tho i'm blonde 0.o) XD
    Whoa now! If I remember correctly, wasn't there like a whole group of jumping Yoshi eggs bouncing around on the castle at the end of the game? And then they all hatched revealing tons of little Yoshi offspring!? Therefore meaning that a Mrs. Yoshi is implied, and must be present!

Yoshi wins, Luigi loses. Case closed.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Recoleta View Post
    I think there's a possibility that he could be an Italian dinosaur (born to Japanese-Italian immigrants, perhaps?) I mean, how did the brothers and Yoshi meet?

He allowed himself to be used...he could have easily revolted if he wanted to. And who said he got nothing? I think he got more out of the adventure than Luigi. Luigi went through that whole adventure and stood by while his brother took everything right out from under him. Sure, I think Luigi is better looking, but he took no initiative.
    In one of the games Yoshi explained that his friends were lost and needed help finding them. So, Yoshi asked for help, he has to pay the price.

MBTI
    ISXJ

Quote Originally Posted by chippinchunk View Post
    In one of the games Yoshi explained that his friends were lost and needed help finding them. So, Yoshi asked for help, he has to pay the price.
    Oh yeah! Good call! Ok, I'm going to bed for real now...

Whoa now! If I remember correctly, wasn't there like a whole group of jumping Yoshi eggs bouncing around on the castle at the end of the game? And then they all hatched revealing tons of little Yoshi offspring!? Therefore meaning that a Mrs. Yoshi is implied, but must be present!

Yoshi wins, Luigi loses. Case closed.
    heck no! he's gay! and he self reproduces, don't you remember when he was laying those eggs in the games... him and his gay lover, pablo, wanted kids so yoshi made them o.o.... yesh!

In one of the games Yoshi explained that his friends were lost and needed help finding them. So, Yoshi asked for help, he has to pay the price

like i read what they say
    Last edited by lazyhappy; 12-21-2007 at 07:58 PM.

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Underdog-supporting instincts go for Luigi. Plus, I've always thought that green looked better on that sprite...
    Not really.

MBTI
    INFJ

YouTube - Mario: Game Over

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

It has nothing to do with Yoshi but it has alot to do with how much Mario sucks.