User Tag List

View Poll Results: You like Luigi or Mario???

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mario

2 50.00%
  • Luigi

2 50.00%
First 123 Last

Thread: Mario or Luigi?

MBTI
    ISXJ

Hahaha...but Yoshi is seriously the best part of the game! And, he's not a retarded turtle! 1) He has no shell 2) He only has 2 legs and no arms 3) Riding a turtle would be a completely inefficient form of transportation 4) Turtles don't jump and are certainly not agile 5) I'm fairly confident that they don't have tongues like that 6) He's a DINOSAUR!

I'm pretty sure Yoshi is an ISTJ...because he's awesome and loyal to Mario and Luigi. I mean, he's like there from beginning to end and is always ready to help. Mario and Luigi couldn't have saved Peach without him!

And fine, I'll comply. If I had to choose between Mario and Luigi I'd choose Mario because I like red better than green.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Recoleta View Post
    And fine, I'll comply. If I had to choose between Mario and Luigi I'd choose Mario because I like red better than green.
    Oh that's terrible! What kind of reason is that?

Ha, you know me oh so well. That did bug me a little that some people said Yoshi for their answer, but i'm going with it. I never said it was bad
    i know... but alex doesn't like yoshi (for i was also deprived of him as a kid- my sister's friend always took him) but... in super smash bros all he does is lay eggs and lick people! he's a perv!!

Hahaha...but Yoshi is seriously the best part of the game! And, he's not a retarded turtle! 1) He has no shell 2) He only has 2 legs and no arms 3) Riding a turtle would be a completely inefficient form of transportation 4) Turtles don't jump and are certainly not agile 5) I'm fairly confident that they don't have tongues like that 6) He's a DINOSAUR!
    says you...

I'm pretty sure Yoshi is an ISTJ...because he's awesome and loyal to Mario and Luigi. I mean, he's like there from beginning to end and is always ready to help. Mario and Luigi couldn't have saved Peach without him!
    well luigi is a INXX cuz he just is! mwahaha... and yoshi might of been loyal but he was used by the italians! tsk tsk tsk. he does everything and what does he get-? nothing. and the big fat red italian get's the girl... luigi is better, he's cool because he's italian

*twitch* green is the color of love! *twitch*

MBTI
    ISXJ

Lol...a pretty lame one.

I'll admit, when I was younger I was a huge Luigi fan, but after Super Nintendo was phased out with Nintendo 64, Luigi just kind of got the shaft and was forgotten. Mario took over almost everything. Part of me wants to cheer for the underdog, but let's face it, Luigi will always be in his brother's shadow. I mean, it is Super Mario's World, Mario's Party, Mario's Kart etc. Hey, props to Mario...he even got the princess!

MBTI
    INFJ

[QUOTE=lazyhappy;95850]well luigi is a INXX cuz he just is! mwahaha... and yoshi might of been loyal but he was used by the italians! tsk tsk tsk. he does everything and what does he get-? nothing. and the big fat red italian get's the girl... luigi is better, he's cool because he's italian [QUOTE]

You have some weird problem with Italians Alex? Although, it may only be the fat red one, you lliking the skinny green one doesnt make up for that. You, tsk, tsk, tsk!! (X2)

And then you say Luigi is cool because he is Italian. HAHAHAHA! What are you trying to say here?

what makes you think luigi wanted to be in the gaming industry anyway? hmm? Luigi is cool and laid back. and he got something way better then some stupid girl who gets stolen everyday... he got... respect from me... o.o... and the underdog is always better then the main char. asides luigi is the younger bro but bigger mwahaha just like my sis and meh. (lol i'm sorry if i'm being a prick- i'm just joking (at some level))

You have some weird problem with Italians Alex? Although, it may only be the fat red one, you lliking the skinny green one doesnt make up for that. You, tsk, tsk, tsk!! (X2)
    you know i love you... i'm just making fun of mario for i am self-concience for being part germen and french =_=

And then you say Luigi is cool because he is Italian. HAHAHAHA! What are you trying to say here?
    exactly...

MBTI
    INFJ

Lol, what a twisted mind you have.

MBTI
    ISXJ

Quote Originally Posted by lazyhappy View Post
    well luigi is a INXX cuz he just is! mwahaha... and yoshi might of been loyal but he was used by the italians! tsk tsk tsk. he does everything and what does he get-? nothing. and the big fat red italian get's the girl... luigi is better, he's cool because he's italian
    I think there's a possibility that he could be an Italian dinosaur (born to Japanese-Italian immigrants, perhaps?) I mean, how did the brothers and Yoshi meet?

He allowed himself to be used...he could have easily revolted if he wanted to. And who said he got nothing? I think he got more out of the adventure than Luigi. Luigi went through that whole adventure and stood by while his brother took everything right out from under him. Sure, I think Luigi is better looking, but he took no initiative.

Lol, what a twisted mind you have.
    no o.o... *twitch*

He allowed himself to be used...he could have easily revolted if he wanted to. And who said he got nothing? I think he got more out of the adventure than Luigi. Luigi went through that whole adventure and stood by while his brother took everything right out from under him. Sure, I think Luigi is better looking, but he took no initiative.

yoshi did get somethin if he was gay- ie- he liked mario and luigi sitting on him... oh yeah... he was like a gay machosist sex-turtle ye-ah! luigi kept his pride tho... you get no pride if you are sat on and beaten (tho u might get some strange satisfaction 0.o)... and thier is no pride in being goo-goo over some stupid blonde bimbo- (tho i'm blonde 0.o) XD

MBTI
    ISXJ

Quote Originally Posted by lazyhappy View Post
    Luigi is cool and laid back. and he got something way better then some stupid girl who gets stolen everyday... he got... respect from me... o.o... and the underdog is always better then the main char.
    Lol...well I'm sure you two will be very happy together

It's late, and I'm clearly becoming delerious (sp?)...I really can't believe I just had this conversation...lol. It was fun though. G'night!