I've never tried listing any of my bad habits before. Maybe this will be helpful or maybe even fun.
1. Spitting. In the sink, toilet, shower, on the ground, in the garbage, out the car window, on plates, ect...
4. Becoming too aggressive defending my point of view in a discussion or debate.
5. Doing everything in the laziest possible way.
6. Breaking things when I get angry.
7. Being too impatient.
8. Giving up on things way too quickly.
9. Fixing things while refusing to use anything other than what I've got available at the time.
10.Going to bed too late and waking up too late.
11.Fishing for things that I want instead of just asking for them.
12.Ignoring my family.
13.Spending too much time reading about random things that interest me but that I will never ever pursue.
14.Buying up to $85 worth of beef jerky at the gas station a month.
15.Constantly buying food and drink at the gas station and fast food restaurants so I don't have to spend so much time grocery shopping in a real grocery store. (Which would be 75% cheaper.)
16.Not even attempting to keep up with messes as I make them.
17.Reading 6 books at once but never finishing any of them.
18.Spending too much time thinking about the future and not paying attention to the present moment.
19.If I miss the garbage can, I just pretend like I didn't notice sometimes.
20.Talking about myself too much.
Okay, those were pretty easy to come up with. I wonder if it will be that easy for anybody else.