In no particular order:
1. My skills in procrastination are legendary
- Frequently late to meetings, appointments, etc. 2. Forgetting to return phone-calls, emails, messages, letters, etc.
- Being flaky on deadlines
- Spending far too much on the internet
- I think more about doing something, than actually doing it
- I can also be a highly anal perfectionist & critic
- I tend to expect nothing less than my high standards from myself
3. Stubborn, yet self-destructive
4. Very prone to space-cadet-ism
5. Short-tempered during times of stress
6. Neglectful of personal relationships (I need to be reminded of them! That's why most of my friends consists of extroverts.)
7. Second-guessing myself more often than I should (while still maintaining the image of being self-assertive.)
8. Arrogant in a way of thinking that I'm above the animalistic emotions and so I - secretly - judge others for them, then deny it to myself when I feel such things... only to have my world crashing down upon me a couple of weeks later...
Originally Posted by This quote describes me well (my moon sign is concidentally an Aquarius)
- I have difficulty accepting that I'm only human, that I also have irrational feelings. Loosing control of myself and allowing my instincts to take over without prior consideration would one of my fears.
9. I tend to look down up traditional women before giving them a chance. (I'm better at managing this judgment than before.)
10. I tend to dislike people who believe in gender stereotypes and therefore, am exceedingly dismissive of their words & ideas without careful examination. (How unreasonable of me!)
11. I'm not fond of so-called 'dating gurus' and judge them harshly. David Deangelo irritates me to no end.
12. Wishy-washy in the decision making process.
13. Not great at putting my thoughts and feelings into words.
14. Poor listening skills: Lecturing others with autobiographical advice when all they desire at the moment is empathy. (This has offended a number of FJs in the past. I think it's becoming less of a problem now that someone was kind enough to bring this up to my attention a few months ago. I never realized my behavior was offensive to others until then.)
So here they are, all my faults summed up in a post... except for one. I prefer to keep that one to myself.