User Tag List

First 3240414243445292 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I dunno... I think I'd be an awesome INTJ!

don't you see it?!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I dunno... I think I'd be an awesome INTJ!

don't you see it?!
    Bingo! That high-minded seriousness seeps out of every pore of your being. I'm surprised I didn't notice before...
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

you mean INTJs can't wear pink sundresses and sing along with the 60s song Lollipop (complete with the sound effects) while typing things?

I'm not a dumbass by any means though... to think so is often a mistake... a mistake that I like for people to make
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    Hmm I have just realized that the common denominator among all of SWs mistypings is Ni. He'll tell you you have it if you don't, or that you don't have it if you do.

Somebody buy the boy a book about Ni.

Or draw him a picture!
    Whatevs is more intuitive than Sim, and she chose ESTP as her preference.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

SimulatedWorld interacting with the less intelligent, less powerful, less in-charge inferiors (aka, everyone else):
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

figsfiggyfigs

...... I don't even know whats going on here anymore.... O_O.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

that's ok... this is a terrifying example of what can happen when mommy and daddy fight and the children try to make jokes to make the world a happy place!

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    ...... I don't even know whats going on here anymore.... O_O.
    It's a lesson in knowing people.

If anyone needs MBTI to tell them what another person is like, they don't have an intuitive bone in their entire body.
    Part of this thread is bitching about who is what type. As if it even matters!
    I've watched Marm post for a year and it doesn't matter if she calls herself INFJ, ENFJ, INFP, ENFP.
    My own intuitive vibe on her has not changed. Hell, she could call herself ESTJ and my take on her still wouldn't change.

You either know people, or you don't.

But there's a jackass in the midst who has a history of beating people over the head with a sledgehammer,
    and telling them what MBTI type they are. He strips the person of all their rights, as if he is the final arbiter of who you are.

Behavior like that is unacceptable and more to the point, it's utter bullshit.
    This has been going on for a long time, and some people have had enough of it.

Hope that clues you in, a bit.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    It's a lesson in knowing people.

If anyone needs MBTI to tell them what another person is like, they don't have an intuitive bone in their entire body.
    Part of this thread is bitching about who is what type. As if it even matters!
    I've watched Marm post for a year and it doesn't matter if she calls herself INFJ, ENFJ, INFP, ENFP.
    My own intuitive vibe on her has not changed. Hell, she could call herself ESTJ and my take on her still wouldn't change.

You either know people, or you don't.

But there's a jackass in the midst who has a history of beating people over the head with a sledgehammer,
    and telling them what MBTI type they are. He strips the person of all their rights, as if he is the final arbiter of who you are.

Behavior like that is unacceptable and more to the point, it's utter bullshit.
    This has been going on for a long time, and some people have had enough of it.

Hope that clues you in, a bit.
    Well Jags, I completely agree with you : )

In the end what " type" you are doesn't really make you who you are. It's just a theoretical "type"; it has no real meaning.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I feel a bit left out because he's never accused me of not being an ENTP OR not being an ESTP