*rehearses crazy dance move*
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I can't believe how much this thread fell apart. In fact, it can't really be accurately called a thread can it?
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    There were times when I scrolled around and discovered that an entire page was almost exclusively the two of them insulting each other.
    Great Scott, that must take you at least 2.6 seconds to scroll past.

You gonna take Jag and me to court for contributing to your inevitable development of carpal tunnel? :rolli:

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    Try making a poll or a thread... that's the usual protocol. Also, do some soul searching and maybe wait a few years until you're older.

Good luck!
    1) I've already determined my type with a high degree of certainty (HINT: It doesn't contain an F), and

2) My understanding of Jungian typology so grossly dwarfs that of the average member of this forum (not to mention yours) that I hardly see the point in polling a bunch of people whose knowledge extends no further than memorizing the four letters that a random internet quiz gave them. There are a handful of people on this forum, probably five or so, who possess greater understanding of type theory than mine. (HINT: You're not one of them.)

I've asked you repeatedly to explain your position regarding my type in clear and reasonable terms, and at every turn you do nothing but change the subject and repeat trite personal insults.

If you had the first clue of what the hell you're talking about, you'd be able to articulate your reasoning, but you can't. You can repeat "ZOMG U R 2 STUPID N IMMATURE 4 ME 2 EXPLAIN IT LOL" all you want, but it only further reveals your own incompetence on the subject matter at hand and illustrates quite clearly why I can't even begin to take your type assessments seriously.

I can't remember you ever having contributed any meaningful content regarding type theory. Usually you just show up and write "TYPE FAIL" or some other such nonsense and you never really substantiate any of your poorly informed claims.

Do you even know what Ti and Te are? Do you have any idea what those terms mean? How did you arrive at the conclusion that you're ENTJ--a 10-minute internet quiz?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

probably the Outsider. It's quite obvious.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Great Scott, that must take you at least 2.6 seconds to scroll past.

You gonna take Jag and me to court for contributing to your inevitable development of carpal tunnel? :rolli:

1) I've already determined my type with a high degree of certainty (HINT: It doesn't contain an F), and

2) My understanding of Jungian typology so grossly dwarfs that of the average member of this forum (not to mention yours) that I hardly see the point in polling a bunch of people whose knowledge extends no further than memorizing the four letters that a random internet quiz gave them. There are a handful of people on this forum, probably five or so, who possess greater understanding of type theory than mine. (HINT: You're not one of them.)

I've asked you repeatedly to explain your position regarding my type in clear and reasonable terms, and at every turn you do nothing but change the subject and repeat trite personal insults.

If you had the first clue of what the hell you're talking about, you'd be able to articulate your reasoning, but you can't. You can repeat "ZOMG U R 2 STUPID N IMMATURE 4 ME 2 EXPLAIN IT LOL" all you want, but it only further reveals your own incompetence on the subject matter at hand and illustrates quite clearly why I can't even begin to take your type assessments seriously.

I can't remember you ever having contributed any meaningful content regarding type theory. Usually you just show up and write "TYPE FAIL" or some other such nonsense and you never really substantiate any of your poorly informed claims.

Do you even know what Ti and Te are? Do you have any idea what those terms mean? How did you arrive at the conclusion that you're ENTJ--a 10-minute internet quiz?
    Sim, I has a question:

How does one determine whether they prefer a certain function: By quantity of function or quality of function? Or can you prefer a function and still be generally feeble with it? Like, let's say I prefer Ne over Fi, but I scored INFP because my Fi is more robust than Ne, rather than more preferred? Wouldn't I actually be an ENFP? I'm not talking about functional measuring tests. I'm talking about me using a certain function in my brain.

Also, I think JJ is waiting until she has gathered a grander picture of your behavior before she makes a judgement, which is actually more of an INTJ thing to do. But then again, she may just be placing a judgement on you to screw with you. NTJs are highly strategic, and some know that insulting your average NTP's intelligence by calling them a "feeler" might be an amusing way to make them squirm.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Synapse and Santa's bowl full of jelly.
    Thanks, not feeling left out anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    ObeyBunny = Synapse (in my brain)
    Really, curious. intellectual property tm!?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Sytpg and Synarch
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Btw I love Wild Horses and I think Saint Kat is great but they're way more bouncy and energetic than I ever could be
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Sytpg and Synarch
    Don't see that one at all. Synarch has a much harder edge.

Synarch and MacGuffin I could see, now I think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Satine and SillySapiene. Big time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.