User Tag List

First 32404142434452 Last

Results 411 to 420 of 614

  1. #411
    Reason vs Being ragashree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollanaut View Post
    If I told you I'm part-Welsh and live in NZ, would you tell me then?
    Are you familiar with the word "Equivocation?"
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

  2. #412
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Huh? You talking to me ragashree?

    What the hell is this thread? Does it have a point?

  3. #413
    Reason vs Being ragashree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Huh? You talking to me ragashree?

    What the hell is this thread? Does it have a point?
    Are you Apollonaut's alter-ego?

    Does it require one?
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

  4. #414
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    Are you Apollonaut's alter-ego?

    Does it require one?
    Apollonaut has an alter-ego?

    What's the point of having no point? You see my point?

  5. #415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Apollonaut has an alter-ego?

    What's the point of having no point? You see my point?
    WTF is your point?

  6. #416
    Reason vs Being ragashree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Why did you think I was asking you?

    Do you see that you are answering your own question, by helping to give it point?
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

  7. #417
    Reason vs Being ragashree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Why did you have to introject Wolfy? Do you realise I will have to edit my post to stop myself looking sillier than usual now?
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

  8. #418

    Default

    ragashree, why are you always so silly?

  9. #419
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Why are you two bickering like old musky smelling men?

    Can't you take it outside?

  10. #420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Why are you two bickering like old musky smelling men?

    Can't you take it outside?
    Why do I hate the cold so? Why don't you go outside?

Similar Threads

  1. Enneagram and MBTI type in question
    By Brian2626 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 07:46 PM
  2. Speaking in public?
    By Cellmold in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 12:37 PM
  3. How/Do you assign the label "unhealthy" when speaking in this forum?
    By Qre:us in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 06:29 PM
  4. Speaking in Tongues: What Language Should Brendan Study?
    By Brendan in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:39 AM
  5. Introversion and Speaking in Groups
    By Cindy in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 07:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO