User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Default Weirdest Place You've Puked

Once at a volleyball tournament when I was roughly 13 I was feeling quite ill on the drive to get some Pepto Bismol. We didn't make it and there was nowhere to throw up but a hoodie. It sorta caught it.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I do beleive that everyone already knows mine.... on somebody's nether regions to put it most tactfully!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

When I was pregnant with my third child I was at a non-air-conditioned laundromat in July folding clothes. There were fans on so I didn't realize I was overheating until I started feeling faint.

I tried to push fluids, but it was too late. I puked all over the floor and started apologizing to the attendant for making such a mess and crying "I want Don. I want Don." My grandma, who was helping me with the laundry so Don could stay home with the kids, called Don and he came and carried me to the car and took me home.

I felt silly for being such a baby, but I was so glad to see him.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    When I was pregnant with my third child I was at a non-air-conditioned laundromat in July folding clothes. There were fans on so I didn't realize I was overheating until I started feeling faint.

I tried to push fluids, but it was too late. I puked all over the floor and started apologizing to the attendant for making such a mess and crying "I want Don. I want Don." My grandma, who was helping me with the laundry so Don could stay home with the kids, called Don and he came and carried me to the car and took me home.

I felt silly for being such a baby, but I was so glad to see him.

A story about puking has never made me go "awww" before.

Because my life is so mundane, I do believe that a toilet, a bin next to my bed, and in the back of a car, are the only places I ever threw-up.
    Several times for each, of course. I have always gotten car sick very easily.

I think what is worth mentioning, is that when I was five or six years old, I devoured an entire family sized package of chocolate wafers in one car trip.
    In that same trip, I wound up shooting lasers of yoohoo at the back of the car seat. Somewhere in the midst of my projectile vomiting, I found time to say I was sorry.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTJ

I don't recall ever puking somewhere awkward (although there could be a reason for that)...but I do remember driving home from a concert with three people in the front seat. The guy in the middle decides he has to puke and leans over the guy on the right and sticks his head out the window. Driving 70+mph and puking out the window is not a fun experience for him or my truck (which he subsequently ended up washing). Unfortunately...his failing state of mind causes him to not care where he puts his feet... Long story short, I'm driving with one hand, barely looking above the dash, while holding this guys feet up off the floor so he doesnt kick the pedals while my truck gets puke rained down it...navigating traffic. What a good night.

I did puke on my bed, once, though. It was disgusting when I discovered it the next day...upon awaking...in bed.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INFP

Hannover.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    A story about puking has never made me go "awww" before.

Because my life is so mundane, I do believe that a toilet, a bin next to my bed, and in the back of a car, are the only places I ever threw-up.
    Several times for each, of course. I have always gotten car sick very easily.

I think what is worth mentioning, is that when I was five or six years old, I devoured an entire family sized package of chocolate wafers in one car trip.
    In that same trip, I wound up shooting lasers of yoohoo at the back of the car seat. Somewhere in the midst of my projectile vomiting, I found time to say I was sorry.
    That reminds me of the time we were having the utter chaos that goes with getting four little ones ready for church and our four year old IXFP was, unknown to us, feeding her two year old brother, who was corralled in a playpen, the better part of a bag of mini-Peppermint Patties.

We had no idea she had done this until we were summoned to the church nursery to collect our sick toddler, whose pukey clothes smelled suspiciously like chocolate mint.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I've never been much of a puker, but the time that embarrassed me the most was while my husband and I were dating.

We went to the local regatta here, I started feeling sick and puked in front of G*D and everybody. Had quite an audience, but nobody cheered. Hubby took me to a local doctor who wanted to proscribe penicillen(?) because he proscribed penicillen for everyone and for everything, but alas, I am allergic. That was the first time I'd ever had the rotoviral thing, but not the last time, dang it.
    Last edited by PuddleRiver; 12-12-2007 at 12:53 AM. Reason: putting a letter back where it belonged
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I actually puked in a McDonald's play area when I was about 10...and I scared the other kids away.

(I guess I was one of the reasons many McDonald's playplaces were closed down.)

MBTI
    Infx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I do beleive that everyone already knows mine.... on somebody's nether regions to put it most tactfully!
    Well.. mine was his stomach.. but for the same reasons.
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.