User Tag List

First 567

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I spent some time in Tokyo after I graduated high-school. After way too much to drink, and at 5am, stumbling my way back to my Uncle's apartment, I ralphed in some old lady's flower garden. She starting yelling at me in Japanese and I decided that I should just keep walking.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I was stupid (well, stupidER) when I was 18. I thought creamed corn would be a good thing to eat before going out drinking and going to a party (I've since learned that creamed corn is just not good to eat before ANYTHING). Anyway, I yakked it all over the porch of the house that the party was at, before we even got in the front door. I like a dramatic entry and all, but I think that was a bit much...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    I spent some time in Tokyo after I graduated high-school. After way too much to drink, and at 5am, stumbling my way back to my Uncle's apartment, I ralphed in some old lady's flower garden. She starting yelling at me in Japanese and I decided that I should just keep walking.
    That made me laugh for real ^^ That's got to be the best place on earth to land a good second hand stew ^^

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

I was 9, I was on a roof, bent over the edge, i'm scared of heights, i had a lot to eat, i felt nauseous, kid walked by at the wrong time. poor bastard.

I bet that was hell to wash out of his hair.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Well..I was a soccer tournament..and we had played one of three games that day, and I got a migraine. Usually when I get a migraine, I throw up..which I did. So..my parents didn't want to bring me home, thinking I would get better but I didn't, and as I was watching my team play from the sidelines, I just crawled down, and threw up a few times..again..when, well let's say.. I didn't have much left in my stomach. But yeah, not a good experience. And another time when we moved to Colorado, I was elevation sickness for like 8 days, and threw up almost 3 times everyday
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?