User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I do beleive that everyone already knows mine.... on somebody's nether regions to put it most tactfully!
    Full story for those who weren't here for the second bright incarnation of the secrets thread:

Gettin' it on with my housemate, we were both really, really drunk (we went through about 5 bottles of wine) and he started to hit on me. Being drunk, I went for it and we ended up sleeping together. Unfortunatly, having something rammed down your throat when really drunk can trigger unpleasant reactions and I puked all over his... umm... nether regions.

I thought surely this would be the end of the hookup, but he just cleaned up and went on with things like nothing had happened

He said afterwords that it was his first time

Poor boy probably hasn't had sex since that night from the trauma!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Poor boy probably hasn't had sex since that night from the trauma!
    Well, how could it ever live up to the first time?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Out my dorm room window, onto the window below me. That's how you make friends.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I once puked onto the front lawn of a mansion.
    >.> And I've replied to a post of yours before.. so does that make us rich?

Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    Okay, that's as far as I can read. Yeah, I'm a heat wimp. (I think I'm gonna puke.)
    I think that's so funny to me since I picture people based on their avatars..

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Never even blinked at the potential weirdness. Needless to say..no more eggs.
    Omg that's TWO puke stories where I kinda went Aww.. I think on my keyboard is going to be the next strangest spot I throw up at.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    I've puked in a toilet before. That shit is WEEEIRRRDDD.
    XD +1.

My weirdest place has to be Honduras, when I went there to work force security. I wasn't drunk, but I just don't like warm Jose Cuervo I found out. The taste was so repulsive, it was the first time I ever put anything in my mouth, swallowed, and puked 10 seconds afterwards. I left a trail all the way to the bathroom. u-u My friend thought I was drunk (I pass out when I get too smashed) and didn't know where I was on a base with a 50:1 man-to-girl ratio. I had left out the other side to get a new shirt, he waited for like 10 minutes, then busted down the female bathroom doorway, screaming girls later, he had a whole search party scouting the base for me thinking I was drunk and had been swindled off! It made for a funny story.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    It made for a funny story.
    Yeah when you tell a funny story, generally funnier not to finish with "It is a funny story." /education (lolololol)

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    On new years day I woke up in my bed and had obviously puked in my sleep with no recollection whatsoever. Very scary thing to wake up to.
    haha lol I did the same thing over Christmas vacation with my cousins. I woke up still hungover as hell, got up and was about to go upstairs and eat breakfast with my family when my cuz's were like ummm you might wanna check your shirt. I took it off didn't see anything on the front so I was like hmm I don't notice anything interesting... I turned it around and there was dried puke all over my back... apparently I puked on my bed got up went to the bathroom to clean up came back down and just went to sleep.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    INTP

ughhh that reminds me of another time. I think it was after a party or something at my house and being the supreme dumb ass and lazy person I was I decided it wasn't a bad idea to just take a sip out of a half empty can of soda... little did I know that some fucking retard decided it was smart and fun to puke in a god damn soda can. I couldn't drink soda for a couple months after that, it was honestly one of the most disturbing and disgusting experiences that I've ever had. I took a pretty good swig too
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Well, how could it ever live up to the first time?
    Funny story- I met one of my good friends while we were both pretty drunk- she said that she had a crush on aforementioned then ex-housemate and I said "I took his virginity and puked on his penis!"

Oddly, she decided that I was excellent friend material (ESFJs can be weird!)

They dated for a while, but never actually DID anything.
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Yeah when you tell a funny story, generally funnier not to finish with "It is a funny story." /education (lolololol)
    Oh who asked you! I meant the next morning when everyone was all "Wtf happened?!" Bah!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Mmm, pizza on a stick. *pukes it onto the internet*