User Tag List

First 23456 Last

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    When I was pregnant with my third child I was at a non-air-conditioned laundromat in July folding clothes.
    Okay, that's as far as I can read. Yeah, I'm a heat wimp. (I think I'm gonna puke.)

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    We had no idea she had done this until we were summoned to the church nursery to collect our sick toddler, whose pukey clothes smelled suspiciously like chocolate mint.
    lol. Well, if you're going to burden people with puke, I guess it's thoughtful to make it minty-fresh.

I'm just a painfully dull, traditional porcelain puker, myself.

I was on a ride at a fair once, and it consisted of a big round platform with a wall around it. Everyone stood with their back against the wall, the thing would spin, the floor would drop out from under you, and you'd be held against the wall by the spin. Partway through the ride, one guy lost it. Fortunately for me, I was just a couple people away from him in the direction of the spin, because the distribution of his contribution made it over halfway around the circle.
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    While being pursued by the military police through a cemetary at West Point.
    *bing* *bing*
    .... *bing*

Nice movie imagery. I'll leave the rest of the story up to my imagination.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    yupp

about 2 weeks ago I threw up all over my balcony. I wasn't drunk or sick, so I don't know what happened. but one moment I was fine the next a projectiled vomitted all over the balcony. I then went and cleaned up best I could which was good cuz their's no more puke and then took a shower. It might have been something I ate.

not really a weird place, but the circumstance was.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I was pregnant with my first baby. I could not eat eggs at all. I wanted to so badly but as soon as I tried they came up immediately. I was in a diner with a friend and I got an omelet. I was about 8 mos. along and I couldn't take it anymore. They smelled so good. Two bites and I had to get in the bathroom. The women's room was locked and the men's was open and I went for it. There was a guy peeing into a urinal there, minding his own business, I went to the next one and barfed away.

He just stood there, continuing to pee. When I was done I sat on the floor, catching my breath. He went to the sink and got me some cool, wet paper towels to wipe my face. Never even blinked at the potential weirdness. Needless to say..no more eggs.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

In front of the freshman homeroom. People walked by and I waved at them nonchalantly as if nothing was wrong, some would even try to carry conversation while I purged my insides.

Good times.

MBTI
    INTP

I was driving home from Memphis and got food poisoning at a Chinese restaurant along the way. It didn't really kick in until I had been driving a while, though. I knew I was feeling kind of crappy, but I didn't realize HOW crappy. So I stopped at a McDonald's and ended up puking all over the bathroom floor. I felt terrible about leaving it there, but I also knew there was no way I was in good enough shape to try and clean it up. So I went to the counter and told the attending teenager that I'd puked on the bathroom floor and she might want to send someone to clean it up. She gave a perfect teenager EW face. I did not care. I made it about 30 minutes down the road before checking into a hotel to finish being sick for the next 24 hours or so.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    I was on a ride at a fair once, and it consisted of a big round platform with a wall around it. Everyone stood with their back against the wall, the thing would spin, the floor would drop out from under you, and you'd be held against the wall by the spin. Partway through the ride, one guy lost it. Fortunately for me, I was just a couple people away from him in the direction of the spin, because the distribution of his contribution made it over halfway around the circle.
    LOL The Gravitron puke! I've heard of that, but it's never happened to me while I was on that ride.

Gross.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    infp

I puked right in the middle of the playground one day at reccess. I shook it off and continued playing as if nothing had happened. I'm not sure if anyone even realized there was puke there I didn't feel sick, so it was like *running* *pukes* *spits* *keeps running*

MBTI
    INFP

On new years day I woke up in my bed and had obviously puked in my sleep with no recollection whatsoever. Very scary thing to wake up to.

MBTI
    ISTx

I've puked in a toilet before. That shit is WEEEIRRRDDD.