User Tag List

First 12345 Last

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

I knew there was a reason the my boys don't sleep the same way in their bunk beds.... otherwise the other night when my son puked from the top bunk to the bottom who would have hit his brother and not just his brothers blankets and the floor... ugh... yeah we just had the stomach flu SLOWLY make it's way through our house....
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I once puked onto the front lawn of a mansion.

MBTI
    ENTP

When I was twelve at an amusement park I rode some dreadful ride that did nothing but spin and spin and spin. After getting off the ride I stumbled over to a tree with a hole the size of my head and the perfect height for me to vomit in.

If I see puke I puke. If I smell puke I puke. Whenever I puke I get so grossed out I puke again…repeat until dry heave is reached. That being said, once I was driving with my oldest son in the back seat. We were about two blocks away from home when I heard him say something. I turned to look over my shoulder just in time to have projectile vomit to splash all over the right side of my face.

It was the most disgusting thing I have ever gone through. I could feel it dripping off my brow, down my cheek and into the small crack my tightly pressed lips formed. Somehow I managed to hold it together long enough to reach the driveway where I quickly bailed out of the vehicle and puked till I dry heaved

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

oh my gosh you poor thing sam!
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    I can't stop laughing from this thread.

All right, I was sleeping in the top bunk of my two older brothers' bunk beds one night. The oldest one had left to spend the night at a friend's house, so I was taking his place. I liked doing that when I was a kid. Well, I woke up feeling sick late at night, so I poked my head over the side of the top bunk and whispered something to my brother to get his attention. He poked his head out of the bottom bunk to talk to me and I puked right on his head!

Owned.
    Haha you summed it up the best way possible. Simply owned. Hard

I can't recall any very strange places I've puked, maybe in bed... that kinda sucks.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    I can't stop laughing from this thread.

All right, I was sleeping in the top bunk of my two older brothers' bunk beds one night. The oldest one had left to spend the night at a friend's house, so I was taking his place. I liked doing that when I was a kid. Well, I woke up feeling sick late at night, so I poked my head over the side of the top bunk and whispered something to my brother to get his attention. He poked his head out of the bottom bunk to talk to me and I puked right on his head!

Owned.
    This story made me laugh.

Does anyone else have any contributions to de thread?
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Not sure atm, but once at my friend's house, he thought I was about to, and I said "Don't worry, if I do, I'll do it all over your couch and floor."

MBTI
    INXP

I went like a sprinkler at a house party. Covering your mouth doesn't work. Pasta everywhere.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    INTP

While being pursued by the military police through a cemetary at West Point.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Usehername to the rescue! Just when I was whining about all these N hypothetical topics, somebody actually brought up something real.

Probably the weirdest place is a tie between a train on the way from San Fransisco to Los Angeles when I was 11, and a Wal-Mart parking lot in San Antonio. The only thing funny about the train was that when I felt it coming on, I covered my mouth and my brothers thought I was joking so they just laughed until the puke busted out of the uncovered corner of my mouth and shot across the train car against the far wall!

The Wal-Mart deal was much more recent. It was one of the years where my son was with his mother for Thanksgiving, so I went down to my mom's place in SA for the holiday, and she was inside the Wal-Mart stocking up on things while I waited in the car. For breakfast that morning, I had some blueberry sausage that she had bought, and let's just say it tasted much better on the way down than the way back up. The weird part though was that I didn't hurl it all at one time or in one location. When I realized while sitting in the car that it was coming up, I got out and ran toward the grass at the outside fence of the parking lot. I didn't quite make it all the way, so round 1 of the puking was on one of those grass median things where there's a lamppost. After round 1, I walked towards the fence trying to catch my breath and as I got there, proceeded to decorate the grass and bushes by the fence for a few minutes. I stumbled around in a daze, walking around the backside of the parking lot some more before letting loose with round 3 somewhere near the side fence that separated the parking lot from the one for a Panda Express. I think I might have sat down for a bit before walking back to my car and finding some napkins to wipe my mouth and nose, but good grief I had certainly marked my territory at that place. Thankfully, I was able to get far away from any actual vehicles before I started spewing, so I wasn't inflicting any damage on anybody but possibly the grounds crew.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel