First 1234 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    yes- the popular crowd is always ready to say horrible things about other people in order to make sure that there are no challengers in the realm of popularity. I'm really sorry about that! I personally tried not to insult anyone who didn't piss me off first, but now I feel bad anyways! thanks guys!
    Heeeeeey. Heyheyhey, there's NOTHING wrong with being popular. And nothing wrong with having been friends with popular kids. You don't have to keep apologizing. You're living out your good intentions now. If you were Muslim, Allah would say you were a good one, not for who you were yesterday, but for what you practice today.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    yupp

most rumours I found amusing and never thought I was competition for popularity I also went to a small prep school and I'm sure most of them were bored with their lives so......

ooh and whatever-->you remind me slightly of a friend I had so I like you.
    Last edited by prplchknz; 12-09-2007 at 02:16 PM. Reason: whatever you better read this post.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    yes- the popular crowd is always ready to say horrible things about other people in order to make sure that there are no challengers in the realm of popularity. I'm really sorry about that! I personally tried not to insult anyone who didn't piss me off first, but now I feel bad anyways! thanks guys!
    It's ok, at least you're being honest.

At school-I'm the weird person people don't talk to. It seems that most of the popular girls I've encountered talk about clothes.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    most rumours I found amusing and never thought I was competition for popularity I also went to a small prep school and I'm sure most of them were bored with their lives so......
    Prep/private schools are the devil. I attended one and it was HORRIBLE. Talk about a pecking order.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    It's ok, at least you're being honest.

At school-I'm the weird person people don't talk to. It seems that most of the popular girls I've encountered talk about clothes.
    I used to wear black jack boots. One of the popular girls (she was nice, but kinda daft) looked at my feet, said "Those are interesting." I looked at her feet. She had on these trendy "must-have" expensive bright orange leather flats with bows on the toe. They were hideous. She caught my eye and said breezily, "They're my new Sam and Libbys. I wouldn't be caught dead in knock-offs."

I just nodded and smiled. She wasn't trying to be stuck-up. She just didn't know better.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I used to wear black jack boots. One of the popular girls (she was nice, but kinda daft) looked at my feet, said "Those are interesting." I looked at her feet. She had on these trendy "must-have" expensive bright orange leather flats with bows on the toe. They were hideous. She caught my eye and said breezily, "They're my new Sam and Libbys. I wouldn't be caught dead in knock-offs."

I just nodded and smiled. She wasn't trying to be stuck-up. She just didn't know better.
    I came from the sticks, so owning the new pair of Nike cross-trainers or the best new Carhart winter jacket was trendy!

(and almost every guy had his own John Deere hat!)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

so my friend goes to school in nashville and she told me how she bought Uggs I laughed in her face. first those things are ugly and over priced and it's Nashville, TN it's not cold enough to own uggs. The boots I wear one pair is from payless for $25 and the other is from target for the same price. ok I know I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help it anyone stupid enough to spend on arm and leg on clothes made for a nickle in some third world sweatshop just because of some lame-ass label :rolli:

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    so my friend goes to school in nashville and she told me how she bought Uggs I laughed in her face. first those things are ugly and over priced and it's Nashville, TN it's not cold enough to own uggs. The boots I wear one pair is from payless for $25 and the other is from target for the same price. ok I know I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help it anyone stupid enough to spend on arm and leg on clothes made for a nickle in some third world sweatshop just because of some lame-ass label :rolli:
    ugh- I HATE uggs!

I actually wear my high heeled boots in the winter since the heels dig into the ice fairly well and keep me from slipping! I got them on an 80% off sale after Christmas- otherwise I'd never have been able to afford them
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I wear my crepe-soled "duck-man" creepers. No slip.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    ENTP

Prep/private schools are the devil. I attended one and it was HORRIBLE. Talk about a pecking order.
    Oh really? I really liked mine.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen