User Tag List

Page 98 of 729 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198598 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

#+ß$% cold! My head feels like it has been run over by a steem roller.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Sniffles

Am I the only one who finds these IQ debates silly?

Nope.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

why am I dizzy today? I can't miss class yet I feel like I'm going to faint, ugh so crappy not fair.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Am I the only one who finds these IQ debates silly?
    Definitely not. I think there should be an "IQ 101" window that pops up every time certain key words are entered and warns you about the futility of your endeavour. It might also contain links to certain basic information that would also help us all safe time.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Definitely not. I think there should be an "IQ 101" window that pops up every time certain key words are entered and warns you about the futility of your endeavour. It might also contain links to certain basic information that would also help us all safe time.
    That certainly would be helpful.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Brother...

Again... You're retarded. You really don't know that your adventures in the sparkly village of oxycontin render you completely useless, and make you look like you were hit with the mystical 2x4 of fugtastic. Honestly, if a little pill can make you look like you've just had your ass handed to you by a pack of wildebeests, maaaaybe it's something you shouldn't take. That, or maybe not something to take within a 10 block radius of any other humans that can see just how fucked you look and act.
    The funny part is that you're not even aware of how retarded you are, but it's the thing that is most liable to get you kicked out of here. Mind you, I'm looking forward to it and absolutely cannot wait for the second you are told you need to peace out. I'm not going to warn you. I'm not going to try to reason with my Dad about it. I'm the little devil side that is fueling the fire of 'motherfucker needs to go'. I look nice, but I'm not .

I just wish you wouldn't try to have a conversation with me while you're all pilled out. Slurring your words really isn't beneficial to a chitchat. It also makes me question what part of your next sentence is going to make no sense whatsoever because most of your brain is too busy frolicking with some drunkie sugar plum faeries of some sort. So not graceful.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Senior Member Array copperfish17's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Why now?! Why not later?!
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

Ginkgo

Why would she? I can't even listen worth a damn.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Gah.... I hate rennovation. The stock room is a confused mountain of crap, no one knows where anything is, and I still have four aisles to front and stock. Damn it all. -_-
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.