User Tag List

Page 97 of 729 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197597 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

ThatGirl

I cannot for the life of me understand why a warm shower is just too much to ask! I am far over the prospect of hot, but cold! Really! Not even sort of warm, on a day we are expecting snow!

God I can't wait to leave this apartment.

It is like being stabbed with a thousand razor blades!

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Next time , Fat Boy.. Pay attention to who you poke with that puny one tracked brain of yours.. Your "chivalry" did not get you further in her pants did it?? No.. all you did was interrupt me giving someone a much needed lesson in manners.. This is what that kind of stupidity yields.. And I am fucking relentless when I want to be.. and I am clever and much more multifaceted than you could ever dream to be.. I have "talent" compared to you. You're a fucking drone who wouldn't know an original thought if it came and fucked every women you'll never get, but wish you could, right in front of you.

A window to the soul

The stock market RAWR!!! :steam:

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Dear Customers and Thirteen Hours of Work I Have To Do Today;

Go die in a fire.

Love,

Nijntje.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Boring and predictable.. That's you.. Despite your monologue walls of text.. You're just boring .. really boring.. As in no fun at all , boring..
    And OH. my. God!!! are your generic responses ever predictable..

If they were horse races.. I would never lose.. Of course, Horse racing can be exciting and you can't.. So, poor analogy.

EDIT: I must add.. That I have read My signature and repeated it 3 times..

Seems like this post is fine as is ..It doesn't cause me any internal struggle.. That means I am right..

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

rinse your dishes, it takes 5 minutes, just leaving them on the counter causes food to dry on and making it very annoying to have to rinse for the dishwasher. Also rinse them before putting them into the dishwasher they're not going to get clean enough if you don't I've had to take your dishes out of the dishwasher and rinse them several times. Just please rinse your dishes.
    by @magpie

Ginkgo

Person 1: Dude, get your junkie head out of the gutter. I don't want to have to fish your coked up corpse out of a dolphin aquarium some day. :steam:

Person 2: You let her run over you. You hold all the power, yet you let her hold you hostage. It's all in the name of stability and the establishment, yet the only stable thing is a tumultuous, shambled relationship. My increasing distance from you only makes it more frustrating, vicariously feeling the pain as the connection is severed. The only thing that brings me solace is the fact that I will never be like you; that's all I can change. You dug your own grave. In a perfect world, I would pull you out.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Why do people think that saying "I have a right to my opinion" means that their opinion is on an equal standing with everyone else's? If your opinion is fucking stupid, then it's fucking stupid. The fact that it's your stupid fucking opinion means absolutely nothing when it comes time for others to evaluate it. Having a right to your opinion means nothing more than that no one can stop you from thinking something or expressing what you think, even if it is so heinously stupid that I want to rip my own eyeballs out. It doesn't mean that all opinions are equal, or that your opinion is immune from criticism. Bah, FFS what have people been taught?

1000 character limit on visitor messages plus the flood control is just annoying.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Ghost Monkey Soul Array Vizconde's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I lost my keys. Where are my fucken KEYS!
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"