User Tag List

Page 92 of 728 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192592 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

^^I don't know what stabby means, but I HATE that ad!! It's creepy and sick and wrong.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

OH MY GOD!!!! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?:?!?!?! YOU GAVE ME A SNOW REMOVAL PARKING TICKET.....AGAINNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THERE'S NO MOTHER FUCKING SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get fired....

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Sigh... I get it... You've got temp tags on your car... So it's new to you.... That doesn't mean when someone over a mile ahead of you turns in front of you that you have to slam on the brakes... Or when someone passes you on the other side of the road.... seriously, so concerned with what's in front of you perhaps you should be more concerned with the person that's ready to run over the top of you because you are driving like a moron.

Widdles in your cream. Array
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

:/ She uploaded nude pictures on her photobucket album. Well, they've been flagged for "violating the terms", so you can't actually see they are nude pictures... but considering six photos have been flagged within a day of uploading, what else could they be? There are a couple of nude pictures of herself further back in the album, and I flag them a couple of times with a hypothesis in mind. And surely enough, the next day she uploaded the two nude pictures that I had personally flagged. So she's obviously still using them. Her album is public but she isn't calculating enough to suss out that I would ever visit it. I mean, she wondered why her brother already knew about her sexuality when his girlfriend has her on facebook, and would therefore pick up on her activities. Oblivious, much?

Anyway, I've known about this for a couple of weeks, waiting for more conclusive evidence... or honesty. She's been so distant lately, but I put that down to infatuation wearing off. And she has suddenly taken an interest in Doctor Who, which sounds like such a daft point to focus on, but the series has been around for ages. Why the sudden obsession? Someone must have got her into the series. V-day was probably the last straw. I'm not fussed on the occasion but I know it is important to her, and I didn't even get a "Happy Valentine's Day". We've been going out for 14 months, for God's sake. Something must be going on. I'm not being paranoid.

(My apologies if I come across as though my relationship is my life. I'm mostly a lurker here, and I can't really vent anywhere else in fear of her suspecting something. I plan on confronting her about this without her having time to think up an excuse, so this is just the exhaust fumes)
    Um, yeah.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

ENFJ Friend,
    You're one of those people that has forced me, in a way, to tune into your patterns. I see the motives behind what people say or do. Sometimes there is a passable degree of honesty when people do this, regardless of a negative motive. I don't think you're aware of your own motives, or you are at least very uncapable of admitting them.
    I've been in a shitty place mentally for a week and a half, yet you were too self-concerned about my unwillingness to hang out (although I wasn't around anyone else) than you were about my state of being. This is fine, somewhat, but not when you claim concern and worry after the fact. I was still speaking with you, yet that was not your primary motive.
    One of our earlier mentioned friends has also been in a bad place. The first day of his breakup you were too keen on belittling him for smoking, opposed to actually tuning into his feelings. You made it about you, and what your expectations and opinions are. You did this again last night, fully yelling at him and restricting him from smoking. He is a grown man. He isn't a child. Beyond this, you hardly even consider him a friend, and I doubt you have any real care toward his opinions/feelings/anything. You turned it into a 3 person debate about the wrongs of smoking. Can't you dig a little deeper than that? Can't you approach from a different angle?
    I also heard you attempted to do 'damage control' on said friend and his ex last week. I can picture it very clearly in my mind, despite not being present. You get openly frustrated because you can't be the peacemaker. Because it isn't catering to your desire to be the one who sets everything straight. Then you suffocate everyone, especially the conflicted parties, with these expressive rants that are riddled with your own derailed emotional frustrations and upset. It all boomerangs back to you, opposed to the actual conflict that belongs to other people.
    As an ENFJ, I completely understand the urge to get involved. I absolutely know what it is to want to take on other people's burdens and help them fix it. The problem here is that I keep reading very deeply into the part of it where you are just creating a whole other conflict. I keep seeing all of the self-absorption that is merely masked as self-sacrifice. I don't believe in extremes of either, but for frick's sake I can't take it when someone says they are doing one thing while they are doing the complete opposite.
    ---

Brother,
    I don't know why you think you can claim food that you don't buy yourself. I don't understand your logic here. No one else in this household eats the food you buy, apart from your damn self and your kid. Why do you feel the need to tap into everyone else's?
    Two weeks ago we bought Ritz Crackers. You didn't see that we did, so you bought a box too. After a few days, one of the boxes disappeared and you acted confused about there having been two boxes when my Dad asked. My Dad checked, and the second box was in your room.
    Yesterday, you discovered my Jell-o and asked if you could give one to the kid. I reluctantly said yes, because you'd react like I am a dick if I say no. Later you offered up another one to him without asking me. The problem here is that you'll never ever ever replace them, or anything you decide to eat that you didn't buy.
    Last night, you also discovered my Crunchy Nut cereal that is placed very far away from where you put your cereal. This morning, you gave the kid MY CEREAL, which is fairly depleted, rather than giving him the very similar Honey Nut Cheerios that you have, already opened and not as depleted, in the drawer. What.. the fuck?
    I counted and we already hide about 13-15 food items from you. Do I really need to tack on 'cereal' to the list? . Again, people would question why I can't just discuss this with you, but it's because you're a gigantic manchild who has no ability to feel in the wrong or as if the other person is not the asshole. It's also because, as a manchild, if someone tells you not to do something.. and then they walk away.. you'd do it anyway. It's funny because you yell at your kid for this all of the time, but you fail to recognize that you do the exact same thing.
    ---

As an unrant- I really do enjoy this thread. It lets me expel some of my more redundant "RAWWRRRGGGGG" energy outside of my blog
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

either the coffee maker died or another outlet is busted and that mean's we're down to one outlet in the kitchen.
    by @magpie

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm pretty sure my cubicle-neighbor made me sick. Boo. Stay the hell home if you're sick!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP

I can see you texting in your car.

I hate you.
    a cat is fine too

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

my friday which is my saturday usually is going to spent writing a paper, blah I should probably start soonish, it needs to be in by midnight.
    by @magpie

Wow, way to kick a person when they are down. Congrats on being beastly cruel.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism