User Tag List

Page 9 of 729 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I don't give a fuck about your targets..
    I get paid the same whether I make target or not.
    So don't fucking bug me if I am having an off day.
    and if you want me to hit or exceed target, then offer some incentive.
    And no, keeping this shitty job is not incentive.. and everybody knows no one gets fired if they don't hit target anyway..

Seriously you little weasel.. stay out of my face..

Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

This is the right place for me at the moment. I should probably blog the amount bile i would like to spew out. He's a fucking wanker. Wanker, wanker, wanker. No i will not help him because he dosn't want to help himself and he leaves a trail of destruction in his wake.
    Arsehole.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

The bastards!!

The politicians are saying that the age of plenty is over, what age of plenty? I never had plenty, this must have been someone elses age of plenty that's over.

Bastards.

Whiners suck dick.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Whiners suck dick.

figsfiggyfigs

Ya well..... FUCK YOU.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Malice View Post
    I hate Facebook.
    I want off but I know damned well if I do I'm going to miss out on parties/hangouts because people have become way too reliant on 'creating events' and can't be bothered to email or call anymore.
    But it's so useless. And junky. And it makes me so uncomfortable the way that people from your past can just track you down and creep on your life, even when you're not 'friends' or have set permissions, etc.
    Urgh! D:
    + 1000
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

WTF is the point of abriged versions??? You just don't do that!

Damn! Abridged versions shouldn't even exist! Let me just skip the bad passages myself, okay? How can some dude I don't even know tell what I want to or don't want to skip? Just leave that to myself, for crying out loud!

Geez. And it doesn't even say it's abriged. I want my money back for this mutilated piece of dead tree.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-
    Likes Bknight liked this post

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    WTF is the point of abriged versions??? You just don't do that!

Damn! Abridged versions shouldn't even exist! Let me just skip the bad passages myself, okay? How can some dude I don't even know tell what I want to or don't want to skip? Just leave that to myself, for crying out loud!

Geez. And it doesn't even say it's abriged. I want my money back for this mutilated piece of dead tree.
    I fully agree. It's one thing to have an anthology of important excerpts but wtf?

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

You always keep on running. You make me feel so old I'd almost want to buy myself dentures and a walking-stick. I just can't seem to catch you. I can't even control you, you're the one who's controlling me. Yes, Time, I'm talking about you. Stop running for a moment. Just stand still. I'm tired of always chasing you. I have my own goals, but I can't achieve them when you're running so fast. Life is not a marathon, Time! Relaxing for a while or slowing down will not kill you. Just stop. You tire me out by reminding me of the things I've missed in my life. Yes, I haven't been really happy since I was 12 and that's a third of my life ago, but please, stop reminding me about the years I've lost. Time, don't be so fatiguing. If you just do as I say, then maybe we can work it out. Maybe I can enjoy you again. And don't tell me I shouldn't be so selfish, you're the one who should stop that egocentric behaviour. Even if you run a world record, there will be no one who will applaud for a bastard like you. Please, Time, slow down.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.