User Tag List

Page 87 of 726 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187587 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

This stupid ass Kaplan Test Prep website is just ridiculous. On the five computers as my disposal, NONE are loading the stupid site! Every other site loads perfectly fine, but nope not this one. And it's not even the same part that doesn't load. One computer will load the login, the other will go as far as the billing part. GAHHHHHH.

MBTI
    IsFJ

"Don't you trust me?", you ask. Why? What does one thing have to do with another? Why does "trust" imply "not even making a grumpy face when you pass a dozen red/yellow lights and feel justified to do so"? I'm in driver's ed now, and you have the nerve to say your impatient driving is a good example? Gimme a break.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

You're the one the lost the towel, you're the one that needs to find it or replace it.
    by @magpie

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I accidentally clicked on an unsubscribe from thread link in my User CP. But I don't know which thread it was!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

I will never, ever do this again. I mean it. Goddamn road to nowhere.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu Array Serendipity's Avatar
    MBTI
    RAD

Oh please kiss my mind. PLEASE.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-rJ-6hBfSo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-rJ-6hBfSo[/YOUTUBE]

I now I know life and death and I can run about as I've seen none of neither. And in this life I've lost a hand but my other works just fine. Somehow I am here stuck with you instead of turning about and singing for the trees to fall down. The sun burns my skin and you watch aching 'n knowing that you'll be happy and glad. And I can see what a fool you made of me but mirror mirror on the wall please tell me it's not only me who'll fall. That's quite a horrible and threatening and aggressive and mean and everything. But don't worry, be happy. I wish I could take all my hate and pour it about but don't worry. be happy. And I know that time might heal and I know I could easily turn into sex appeal I still feel thin as a mandarin, don't worry. be happy. But time right now is horrible with all conflict and tether being torn about and you tell me now that a year of this is awaiting me before I can kiss, don't worry. Be happy. And hurts hurts hurts hurts oh so much but I guess there's nothing to fight about 'cause thats stupid. And somehow I still feel I can see a someone there in front of me far away, and I hope that's you cause you could turn me gay, don't worry. be happy. I guess your mind ventures me so that I have to travel far and wide to much at length and it looses me so because now I can't see you in front of me. But gal, I guess this rant has become long for time so don't worry. Be happy.

EDIT: I FUCKING HATE THAT SON OF A BITCH SO MUCH THAT IT MAKES ME PUKE BUT OH FUCKING NO. BESIDES, I have no idea if I'm writing these repplies correctly. I HATE YOUR INSIGNIFICANCE AND COMPLETE LACK OF UNDERSTANDING HUMAN BEINGS. FUCK YOU SERIOUSLY.

EDIT2: Not the "don't worry be happy dude"
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Dearest plowmen, and snow:

I cannot stress enough how much you can go fuck yourselves. What gives you the right to GIVE ME EVEN MORE PARKING TICKETS, WHEN THERE'S NOWHERE ELSE TO PARK ANYWHERE FOR MORE THAN A MILE?!?!?!?!?!? THERE ARE NO NOTICE SIGNS FOR SNOW REMOVAL ANYWHERE!!!!!! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WITHOUT PAYING YOUR ENTIRE GODDAMN SALARY TO YOU?!?! I saw that parking ticket on my car at 2 am....I kept looking out to my car, and guess what? YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO PLOW THE MOTHERFUCKING LOT I WAS IN YOU GREEDY BALL OF BEARDED SLIME!!! In fact, I never saw you go into that lot at all. And I left at 5.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT PEOPLE WHO COMMUTE TO DO WHO NEED TO USE THE ART BUILDING BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN WORK BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY PLACE WHERE THE SUPPLIES ARE AVAILABLE WHO ARE ONLY ABLE TO WORK AT 4 IN THE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING MORNING BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE GODDAMN TIME TO DO IT ANY OTHER TIME?!?!?! DO YOU THINK I ENJOY LEAVING MY CAR OUT THERE SO YOU CAN BURN YOUR PRECIOUS EXCESS OF CALORIES TO WRITE ME UP A PARKING TICKET?!?!?!? AGAIN?!?!?!?!!!!! DID YOU NOT NOTICE I WAS THERE LAST WEEK TOO, AND MOVED RIGHT AFTER YOU GAVE ME THAT TICKET YOU ASSHOLE, AND THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO APPROACH ME AND ASK WHOSE CAR IS NEXT TO ME?!?!? FUCK YOU, YOU WONDER WHY I GIVE YOU SUCH AN ATTITUDE. YOU'RE JUST A LAZY FUCKER, GOING NOWHERE IN LIFE, EVER.

I hope you choke on a snowflake and die the next time you bother to write me a parking ticket. SERIOUSLY WHERE THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GO?!?!?! YOU TICKETED ME AT THE OTHER LOT TOO!!!!! YOU'RE SUCH A WORTHLESS ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Seriously? Seriously?? There's a tiny little problem with the most recent budget sheets I did, and it has to escalate into a huge deal with a bunch of emails swirling behind my back, when someone could have just came to me directly? WHY do things in this office always get blown out of proportion? Oh wait, I know why. Someone gets involved in something that's not their business, and thinks its a big deal when it's really not, then that person freaks out and gets a whole bunch of other people freaked out too while never checking in with the person whose business it IS, and when the person whose business it IS finally finds out about it, it takes like 2 seconds to solve the problem. UGH!!!!!!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

*grumbles* Doesn't anyone have work ethics anymore.... It's one thing to call in sick when you aren't really sick, it's another to send text messages of just a smiley face to your coworkers after doing so..... I hope karma bites you in the ass one day you lazy sack of poo.

Glycerine

I feel like a total bitch. I am pretty sure that a guy I know is getting screwed over by some chick and part of me is really happy that he's getting screwed over (like he deserves it) but the other part of me pities him. I can't believe that I had a crush on this idiot. I don't know why this bugs me so much.... I really don't like his guts. I wouldn't care so much if the situation seemed legitimate but I have a strong feeling that he is going to get SCREWED OVER big time..... he's a fucking moron. Just knowing that he is probably going to get used makes me happy and sad for him at the same time.