User Tag List

Page 86 of 728 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186586 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

NPcomplete

THIS is what happens when you try to plan my day for me. :steam: I don't care if you think I'm being "mean". I hate that place and I refuse to eat there. What's so hard to understand?

And to hell with appearing "nice and understanding". I don't care!!!!!!!!!! *smashes imaginary guitar*

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Awww, dammit. This fucking snow blows. Luckily, I found a parking spot in the lot at my complex that was relatively easy to get in. But this shitty temperatures got me sick I think, and now I'm fucked because I've slept these last few days away. Now I have papers due and assignments and all this bunch of shit.
    AASLJDLA. I hate not having things done on a timely matter! Makes me feel like I'm loosing my mind. It needs to get done. But...sleep sounds so much more inviting!

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I have tooo peeee and you've been in the bathroom for over an hour. fuck you. FUCK YOU!!! also if their is a god he'll break your itunes, 98% of your music sucks.
    by @magpie

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

LOL.. I missed you Purps

I pay for the damn internet and I pay for my subscription to watch the damn hockey game..
    yet my internet is so slow.. I can't..
    Well fuck this .. I want my damn money back then..

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

The Pens/Caps game isn't worth watching anyway. =(

Except the part where Green got nailed in the side of the head with a puck. Hit just under the helmet. Blood everywhere.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    yupp

Idiot! Africa is so a continent.
    by @magpie

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    The Pens/Caps game isn't worth watching anyway. =(

Except the part where Green got nailed in the side of the head with a puck. Hit just under the helmet. Blood everywhere.
    Green is a Habs killer.. so although I think that is horrible and I hope he is all right.. A little part of me takes pleasure.. (and I just singed my own soul over the hell by saying that)

I also thought Fleury's little "take that" pose to Carey price was actually kind of cool of him..

I also expected you to come after me, after that game.. You are a better person than I am.

OK sorry... back to the thread..

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Green is a Habs killer.. so although I think that is horrible and I hope he is all right.. A little part of me takes pleasure.. (and I just singed my own soul over the hell by saying that)

I also thought Fleury's little "take that" pose to Carey price was actually kind of cool of him..

I also expected you to come after me, after that game.. You are a better person than I am.

OK sorry... back to the thread..
    Green ended up standing up, with help. He made it off the ice on his feet. I'm sure he'll be alright.

I <3 Fleury. So much.

I didn't have high hopes for this game. I expected us to lose today. So no rage from me.

But so help me god, if my Steelers don't win the superbowl tonight there will be hell to pay.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    yupp

I can't stand professor's who at the beginning of the year are like "yeah I check my email constantly" than you email them and they never get back to you. so annoying.
    by @magpie

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I can't stand professor's who at the beginning of the year are like "yeah I check my email constantly" than you email them and they never get back to you. so annoying.
    and then they email out of the blue at 11 pm about something concerning the next day.